2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Guys how to prevent that your son (Dexter, LoL) will kill ya... I tried to play with him but I don't find this option nowhere in no room / timeframe ...
You need somehow to improve the relationship with him...

UPDATE : ok, got it... you can play with him in the early morning (7-9) in his room (Nursery) and also during the Dinner time.

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also, $30 per month is a bit steep for me. I'm cancelling my pledge by the end of the month so if they send 0.8.5 by that time I'll post it but if not, so be it.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Guys how to prevent that your son (Dexter, LoL) will kill ya... I tried to play with him but I don't find this option nowhere in no room / timeframe ...
You need somehow to improve the relationship with him...
play with him early in the morning in his room, like at 8 and 9. You can also play with him at dinner time

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Gone as far as the big dildo for the Nanny, and did the book stuff for Foxy, but it doesn't seem to be continuing for me

arek98

Dec 22, 2016
Hi
Could someone make a walktrough for family life 0.8.3?
Step by step ,how to take nanny ,caprice and foxy.
I don`t know ,this game is soo hard(or stupid) or with me is something wrong...
:)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This is what I've been gathering from various forums and trying it on my own... I copied and edited this from my post last night on Fenoxo's blog.

Need to clean the pool at least once and do at least 2 chores in the house before saturday night and your wife will be happy. Don't trigger anything until after the first saturday when you go the pool at 2100 and the Adams come by. When doing the photoshoots with the wife which starts that saturday night, do not push her into sex or call her a slut and accept what she can do and ask her to repeat the photoshoot. You should have 3 photoshoots total. Take her to the club at night and keep her drinking and she will have a lesbian makeout. Then give her a dildo.. you figure out which 2 girls can use. In the late morning, you should rummage in her bedroom and find a magazine with anal pics. Talk to just before bedtime and ask her to sleep with her in bed and when she accepts, propose sex and then ask about anal and tell her about the fantasy. Again, take it easy and don't push her at all. Give her another dildo and afterwards have fun! But don't push her!

There will be 2 video events with the nanny. You can blackmail when she's with a girl but not with her boyfriend or you will fail. You need to be nice to the Adams and go over there in the evenings and get to the point where you can peek into the bedrooms. Keep peeking into michelles about 10-12 times until her mom invites you to teach her. After that's done, she will invite the nanny's boyfriend over and eventually the nanny will join and you've unlocked the nanny!

With foxy, you go into her room at 6 am and try to go in there. It will trigger a "hint" scene. Whenever she is in the kitchen, flirt with her until it tells you to get her lingerie. Buy the sexy kind and then start messing with her at dinnertime. Then buy her books in the mall after another hint drops. Give it to her and then ask her about it the following day. After that the nanny gets involved and helps. Foxy unlocked! Oh and here's a clue... Foxy is a closet submissive.

Now remember the major thing is get your "Love" scores as high as possible and max out your strength and charisma. Keep your beauty at 60+ as well. Hope this helps!

Yes I agree with needing help with variables but the devs purposefully made this game tough.:rolleyes:
This was a guide for the previous version. I suppose it's still fine. You can start trying to arrive at this point, In the meantime someone will write a guide for the new version (hopefully).
I hope that it could help.

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Keep getting error while starting new version:
/Users/byte/qsp/build/wxWidgets/include/wx/strvararg.h(453): assert "(argtype & (wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype" failed in wxArgNormalizer(): format specifier doesn't match argument type
Then:
Area: on visit
Line: 16
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!
-Followed by a dark gray screen....anyone know how to fix this? Using Mac QSP 5.7 - worked fine for 0.6 version

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Keep getting error while starting new version:
/Users/byte/qsp/build/wxWidgets/include/wx/strvararg.h(453): assert "(argtype & (wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype" failed in wxArgNormalizer(): format specifier doesn't match argument type
Then:
Area: on visit
Line: 16
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!
-Followed by a dark gray screen....anyone know how to fix this? Using Mac QSP 5.7 - worked fine for 0.6 version
which qsp are you using

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes