2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
ohhhhhhh f**k.... wow.
It's like magic alone that it works and not breaks in the middle of the game...

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Now I downloaded it but I'm kind of scared after all these posts. Is it worth the time and the grinding?
I was a little harsh, I'm mostly dissapointed in the wasted potential of the game than the game itself.

It's still worth it just for the Nanny/Foxy chain quest imo and you only have sex 1 time with the nanny before it end :(. It's the most pointlessly complicated tho. Without cheatengine to go back 1 hour and redo the events untill the next stage, I would probably have abandonned it.

I guess I'm a little frustrated that the creator spend so much times creating other ending(caprice) and not enough on what my prefered path.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
So...From what I can tell almost all events are controlled by several main variables depending on the character you are interacting with. For foxy is sexFoxy, for angel it's sexAngel, and for laura it's sexLaura. etc etc...If you are able to modify these variables and then jump to the corresponding location, (eg sexFoxy), you can trigger any event you wish at any time and remove any requirement or prerequisite. Thus I have made a mod that does just that. You still need to figure out which number you have to set the sexVariable to because I have not finished mapping out all of the variables yet. I will tell you that setting sexLaura to 400, 500, 600, or 610 and then jumping and running through the corresponding events will allow threesomes between your wife and your wife's GF to be enabled (if it doesn't work try first having anal sex with her and giving her the double sided dildo). I would like to point out that I used Ace's mod as a base for the cheat mod, so props to him for that as well as providing the original link. *Edit* Fixed for paid events and added Gina

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So...From what I can tell almost all events are controlled by several main variables depending on the character you are interacting with. For foxy is sexFoxy, for angel it's sexAngel, and for laura it's sexLaura. etc etc...If you are able to modify these variables and then jump to the corresponding location, (eg sexFoxy), you can trigger any event you wish at any time and remove any requirement or prerequisite. Thus I have made a mod that does just that. You still need to figure out which number you have to set the sexVariable to because I have not finished mapping out all of the variables yet. I will tell you that setting sexLaura to 400, 500, 600, or 610 and then jumping and running through the corresponding events will allow threesomes between your wife and your wife's GF to be enabled (if it doesn't work try first having anal sex with her and giving her the double sided dildo). I would like to point out that I used Ace's mod as a base for the cheat mod, so props to him for that as well as providing the original link.
Fair warning, for every "Sex<Name>" variable, there is also a "paidSex<name>" Variable in the additions.qsp that controls another set of events. Because thats nice and simple to deal with.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
Fair warning, for every "Sex<Name>" variable, there is also a "paidSex<name>" Variable in the additions.qsp that controls another set of events. Because thats nice and simple to deal with.
...God Dammit...Okay that's fixed now. You now have links to both in your menu in order to allow for all content. Gina is also added because holy shit she has a lot of content I did not know about until just now. Original post fixed.

Reactions: depeche

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
how do i trigger events when i cannot get the beginning events for instance the event for foxy changing her clothes in the morning (super mod one above ? )

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
how do i trigger events when i cannot get the beginning events for instance the event for foxy changing her clothes in the morning (super mod one above ? )
Your Charisma has to be over 60 to trigger the event, so Shower, brush your teeth, buy nice clothes, get a sun tan, and a haircut. May need to hit the gym a few times as well.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Got 100 + all the other stuff still not activating i got the event where she ask for the ride ?
Have you had the Saturday afternoon hangout-with-the-neighbors event yet? Need to do that first (Saturday, 21 to 23 hours, go to the pool, pick the "'To bring your children up properly, you must love them, be interested in how their lives are going, and help them solve their problems along the ways.'" dialog at the end)

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Anywhere where I can see the event flags?
For Gina, should I get her drunk the first time with wine in the pool or not?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Anywhere where I can see the event flags?
For Gina, should I get her drunk the first time with wine in the pool or not?
The Gina events are all in the "additions.qsp" file, (password is 12345). They're a bit tangled, but they're in there across a few pages. I believe for the first pool event you want the "Get her Drunk" choice. Both end up setting the same index value, but the "Drunk" choice has a long dialog chain associated.

note: The next scene after this involves entering her room at 18:00 with a bottle of wine in your inventory.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can see what I mean by the code being a mess?
Thanks Kinnerman! And matsc, pararock, etc!
And ace_boogie, too!

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ah, I went 5 days without visiting her, that was my error. So many convolutions to the code to keep track of!

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
But what about me :(:test2:. It's okay, I'm not gonna cry
You are the mighty uploader all thanks already belong to you!!!

So I restarted a new play-through got some momentum and out of the blue had a new event with Caprice , barely after meeting her at the Adams but to her I had already started doing some photo with Angelika . I was more than a little confuse at this point and too be honest I think the game is a bit broken right now .

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Yeah, the way this game is borked atm, it really needs a walkthrough. I can't find head or tails in any of the "questlines" as it is atm.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Is Gina content added in this version? I tried a hundred times to get anything out of her in 0.6 but nothing ever haappened.

Anyway, sounds like the game is wonky af right now, so will wait it out. Getting a little tired of unfinished games (yeah I know that is like 90% of adult games *cry* )

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Still game is a nightmare to play some event trigger so don't
got the foxy just before u need the nanny. then got the michelle to waiting to continue lessons or not then nothing no nanny ?
also cannot get gina to work in the baby room or something like that ?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Is Gina content added in this version? I tried a hundred times to get anything out of her in 0.6 but nothing ever haappened.

Anyway, sounds like the game is wonky af right now, so will wait it out. Getting a little tired of unfinished games (yeah I know that is like 90% of adult games *cry* )
Yes there are Gina events. To start you'll need quite a bit of money (at least 3,100), and a bottle of wine from the supermarket. At some point you'll enter her room (I think its like 16 or 17 hour on a weekend, but I'll check later) and she'll mention her boyfriend is about to visit. Then you spend the money to install hidden cams all over the house. You check the cam at the times she mentioned and catch her getting plowed next to the pool. Then you visit her at the pool with the wine in your inventory and get her drunk, and the chain continues on from there.

Again, rats nest programming, it can get confusing.

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
What do I have to do in order to catch the nanny with her boyfriend through the surveillance? I blackmailed her with the girl. But the one with her and her boyfriend won't pop up.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes