2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
**WARNING** RANT INCOMING

Damn fuck this game! The guy take the good concept of living with temptation and increase the content by a lot. But it's all hidden behind pointless grinding, impossible to find path and fucking random bullshit. At least he followed one core concept of LOP: an insane price per month.

The guy could probably double his revenue if he would cut the grinding in half and make the game a little easier to progress.

It could really be one of the best game out there with just a little more direction. It's really frustrating.

Reactions: selfie and rcz2000

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
**WARNING** RANT INCOMING

Damn fuck this game! The guy take the good concept of living with temptation and increase the content by a lot. But it's all hidden behind pointless grinding, impossible to find path and fucking random bullshit. At least he followed one core concept of LOP: an insane price per month.

The guy could probably double his revenue if he would cut the grinding in half and make the game a little easier to progress.

It could really be one of the best game out there with just a little more direction. It's really frustrating.
Lol the love for grinding of most of the dev of Russian qsp games is behind my comprehensions.

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
While I'm certainly not mad at the added content, I am a little disappointed that Foxy was neglected. Yeah Gina has a lot more to do now, and Foxy's friend Caprice (though that line just sort of squibbles to a dead end) is now active but... would have liked the stories in place already to get some additions.

But the upload is appreciated! Thank you!

And holy god is doing tracebacks in the code to hunt down triggers a pain. It was bad when there was just 1 QSP. Dealing with 2 split files is maddening!

kare

Aug 5, 2016
And holy god is doing tracebacks in the code to hunt down triggers a pain. It was bad when there was just 1 QSP. Dealing with 2 split files is maddening!
What are you using to open the addition.qsp? Qgen5 asks for password.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Dude, I didn't even think about checking the additions qsp file while playing the game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Gave it a try this morning after a couple cups of coffee. HOLY MOTHER OF #(&$+)!!!
He butchered the holy crap outta this one!!! It was pain in the ass to hunt bugs in the previous version and this one??

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Gave it a try this morning after a couple cups of coffee. HOLY MOTHER OF #(&$+)!!!
He butchered the holy crap outta this one!!! It was pain in the ass to hunt bugs in the previous version and this one??
I will give em this much, I only ran into one "bug" in my play through (a missed ' so that 2 lines of code became 1 line of text). But I still couldn't entirely untangle Caprice's endgame. It got to the point where nothing more would trigger then just one day I get a "bad end" message from her. Who knows.... Then again all I had left at that point was like 2 scenes. There were also several Gina scenes that I could never get to pop up, perhaps they have a defined order I buggered up.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
True.. it didn't have all the bugs and for that I'm glad.
But when I peeked at the variables to figure out why on earth some events weren't triggering... :WutFace: :eek: :OhMyGoodness:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Now I downloaded it but I'm kind of scared after all these posts. Is it worth the time and the grinding?

korabxen

Sep 6, 2016
For Caprice what i get:
You can meet her in your house on Saturday or Sunday, when you end event phootoshoot with Angelica event for Caprice can start
For Madison house: meet Caprice in gym and start Yoga Lesson. After that event you can enter her house for yoga class at 21.
Accept her reqest about lift to club, and next time at yoga lesson at 21 start give her dress. Event with her not ending in this version now i stuck
with Patrick propostion but event is not ending for this version game.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
The mix of grinding and flag checking often make you miss crucial event which is a shame , fortunately you have muttdoggy and cheat engine to prevent those .

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
So I thought I'd look into this code. People must be exaggerating or perhaps not used to working on dodgy code. I mean, how bad could it really be?

This is how bad it could really be

PHP:
if args[0] <> 0 :
    if $args[1] = 'g' :
        if $args[2] = 'r1' or $args[3] = 'r1' or $args[4] = 'r1' or $args[5] = 'r1' or $args[6] = 'r1' or $args[7] = 'r1' or $args[8] = 'r1' : relationship[args[0]] += 1
        if $args[2] = 'r2' or $args[3] = 'r2' or $args[4] = 'r2' or $args[5] = 'r2' or $args[6] = 'r2' or $args[7] = 'r2' or $args[8] = 'r2' : relationship[args[0]] += 10
        if $args[2] = 'r4' or $args[3] = 'r4' or $args[4] = 'r4' or $args[5] = 'r4' or $args[6] = 'r4' or $args[7] = 'r4' or $args[8] = 'r4' : relationship[args[0]] += 30
        if $args[2] = 'r5' or $args[3] = 'r5' or $args[4] = 'r5' or $args[5] = 'r5' or $args[6] = 'r5' or $args[7] = 'r5' or $args[8] = 'r5' : relationship[args[0]] += 40
        if $args[2] = 'r6' or $args[3] = 'r6' or $args[4] = 'r6' or $args[5] = 'r6' or $args[6] = 'r6' or $args[7] = 'r6' or $args[8] = 'r6' : relationship[args[0]] += 50
        if $args[2] = 'r7' or $args[3] = 'r7' or $args[4] = 'r7' or $args[5] = 'r7' or $args[6] = 'r7' or $args[7] = 'r7' or $args[8] = 'r7' : relationship[args[0]] += 100

if $args[2] = 'o1' or $args[3] = 'o1' or $args[4] = 'o1' or $args[5] = 'o1' or $args[6] = 'o1' or $args[7] = 'o1' or $args[8] = 'o1' : obedience[args[0]] += 5
        if $args[2] = 'o2' or $args[3] = 'o2' or $args[4] = 'o2' or $args[5] = 'o2' or $args[6] = 'o2' or $args[7] = 'o2' or $args[8] = 'o2' : obedience[args[0]] += 10
        if $args[2] = 'o3' or $args[3] = 'o3' or $args[4] = 'o3' or $args[5] = 'o3' or $args[6] = 'o3' or $args[7] = 'o3' or $args[8] = 'o3' : obedience[args[0]] += 20

if $args[2] = 'e1' or $args[3] = 'e1' or $args[4] = 'e1' or $args[5] = 'e1' or $args[6] = 'e1' or $args[7] = 'e1' or $args[8] = 'e1' : experience[args[0]] += 5
        if $args[2] = 'e2' or $args[3] = 'e2' or $args[4] = 'e2' or $args[5] = 'e2' or $args[6] = 'e2' or $args[7] = 'e2' or $args[8] = 'e2' : experience[args[0]] += 10
        if $args[2] = 'e3' or $args[3] = 'e3' or $args[4] = 'e3' or $args[5] = 'e3' or $args[6] = 'e3' or $args[7] = 'e3' or $args[8] = 'e3' : experience[args[0]] += 20
    elseif $args[1] = 'b' :
        if $args[2] = 'r1' or $args[3] = 'r1' or $args[4] = 'r1' or $args[5] = 'r1' or $args[6] = 'r1' or $args[7] = 'r1' or $args[8] = 'r1' : relationship[args[0]] -= 1
        if $args[2] = 'r2' or $args[3] = 'r2' or $args[4] = 'r2' or $args[5] = 'r2' or $args[6] = 'r2' or $args[7] = 'r2' or $args[8] = 'r2' : relationship[args[0]] -= 20
        if $args[2] = 'r4' or $args[3] = 'r4' or $args[4] = 'r4' or $args[5] = 'r4' or $args[6] = 'r4' or $args[7] = 'r4' or $args[8] = 'r4' : relationship[args[0]] -= 30
        if $args[2] = 'r5' or $args[3] = 'r5' or $args[4] = 'r5' or $args[5] = 'r5' or $args[6] = 'r5' or $args[7] = 'r5' or $args[8] = 'r5' : relationship[args[0]] -= 40
        if $args[2] = 'r6' or $args[3] = 'r6' or $args[4] = 'r6' or $args[5] = 'r6' or $args[6] = 'r6' or $args[7] = 'r6' or $args[8] = 'r6' : relationship[args[0]] -= 50
        if $args[2] = 'r7' or $args[3] = 'r7' or $args[4] = 'r7' or $args[5] = 'r7' or $args[6] = 'r7' or $args[7] = 'r7' or $args[8] = 'r7' : relationship[args[0]] -= 100
    end
end
They've also tried to recreate the i18n way of translating text, and ended up with referring to one massive array of strings with no idea what is doing what.

Creating a walkthrough on this is a project all of its own.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes