2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I had this pop up
The Patreon is now in near perfect english. Either someone actually trying to make a real good product now, or there's some imposter trying to scam money.

Reactions: Davidreiter

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I had this pop up
The Patreon is now in near perfect english. Either someone actually trying to make a real good product now, or there's some imposter trying to scam money.
Mmh probably it's not a scam,but I was wondering if they are paying royalties for the images that they are using in the game. Until you are a quite obscure Russian developer it's not a problem, but if you move on patreon...

It's one of my favorites game, but their (past?) attitude towards English audience and their prices don't really encourage me to donate

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've played a few versions of this game. Not once did I find a single person.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Patreon says the 0.8.5 version should be out soon. Anyone play the 0.8.0 version? How much has changed from the 0.6 we've been playing since august?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
On the blogs he lists the change logs. As far as I know, it's gained a lot of content since 0.6. I think he added the ability to get both daughters to have sex, extended some storylines, and possibly added the second set of neighbors?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
On the blogs he lists the change logs. As far as I know, it's gained a lot of content since 0.6. I think he added the ability to get both daughters to have sex, extended some storylines, and possibly added the second set of neighbors?
no sex with foxi di yet according to patreon

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He's charging people per month on patreon. I find that insane. If 0.85 is a disappointment I'm cancelling that pledge

Reactions: Muff Diver

linoks

Oct 15, 2016
id like to play nomaly but a lot base images have broken links while its not stoping me from playing it makes it hard to enjoy fully. do u know whats the reason for broken images??

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
id like to play nomaly but a lot base images have broken links while its not stoping me from playing it makes it hard to enjoy fully. do u know whats the reason for broken images??
According to the dev, the previous localizer changed the names in the qsp file and also changed the names of the images in the img folder which leads to the qsp calling for a picture which is misnamed. But, it still happens every now and again in 0.6. I suspect that the dev is having trouble tracking the images so he writes the qsp commands correctly.
Compare that to Avenger or Eolvin. They've got more pictures and I haven't seen any problems.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Any word on the 0.8 release? I'm honestly curious if it even exists, or if its a scheme to get money out of patrons for 3 months at a stretch.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
When I'm done playing, I'll upload it. It took me a while to get a working windows machine so I could change the qsp password therefore I could modify the game
Can you at least shed some light if he added some new content to Foxy ? ;-) I'm basically dying from curiosity...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you at least shed some light if he added some new content to Foxy ? ;-) I'm basically dying from curiosity...
You can't have intercourse yet but she'll blow you. I haven't reached that far yet.

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Just throwing this out there, the Developer Blog link on the OP might/seems to be to the fake one

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes