2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
these games have to much trial and error to get laid...kinda of like real life. be nice if I could just walk up to an attractive woman,and you wanna fuck? without getting drink thrown in my face.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You need money, time and transportation to the areas outside Las Vegas in Nevada. You can say that and wave a few dollars. And she's yours!

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
+10 for the one who would link that, yes i will find 10 of your random posts and even if it's nonsense i will like them

Reactions: kokotheworm

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
How the fuck can somebody charge for a game that is literally nothing but stolen content,also 30$ fucking bucks? Yeah i would understand that price if those 30 bucks would go to pay for royalties for the use of all those stolen images but i doubt that

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I'm confused by your outrage. Are you mad because he has the audacity to ask you for money for the game, or are you mad because he doesn't pay the poor rights holders?

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
I'm confused by your outrage. Are you mad because he has the audacity to ask you for money for the game, or are you mad because he doesn't pay the poor rights holders?
That he is charging money for a product that features stolen pictures bothers me, it does not bother me if its a free game. I would not have a problem with him charging money if he did pay royalties

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Where could I actually buy the game? The OP seems to be an old blog.
This reply is just info, not a direct answer to your question.
That blog was for the translator of the english version. The actual developers of this game didn't like that and criticized him on their blog which might (or might have not) had to do with him shutting down.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

This one should be the link for the blog of the developers (in Russian). However I wasn't able to find a way to pay them myself. Moreover even if you'll be able to buy it, it's in Russian (but maybe it isn't a problem).

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

This one should be the link for the blog of the developers (in Russian). However I wasn't able to find a way to pay them myself. Moreover even if you'll be able to buy it, it's in Russian (but maybe it isn't a problem).
Here is the link where you can get the information on how to transfer to the developer.

However I still think 30$ is crazy...

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
That he is charging money for a product that features stolen pictures bothers me, it does not bother me if its a free game. I would not have a problem with him charging money if he did pay royalties
Hm, this is a pirate site. Taking a moral stance on stolen* property is pretty ironic :).

*yes, I know stolen is the wrong terminology; it's copyright infringement.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Technically, we either bought it and shared it like we were taught back in Kindergarten OR we got it from someone else who was "sharing" and we posted it here to continue the "spirit" of "sharing".
We did not fly the flag, get the letter from the queen, board a foreign vessel and steal its booty. :p
Reminder.. all your booty belongs to us! Arrgh!

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Here is the link where you can get the information on how to transfer to the developer.

However I still think 30$ is crazy...
It its, especially when you compare it to lets say avenger who is asking 1 dollar for 1 update

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I am willing to spend 10$ for this game to pop here up, and if someone understands Russian and is willing to gather two or more members who would also give something, maybe we could gather enough to buy one copy - and like muttdoggy said - support the "spirit of sharing".
Because the 30$ price level for an unfinished beta product (probably also only for this 0.8 version without further updates) is like stealing from the consumer in a bright sunny day, looking at his face and smiling on top of it.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes