• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@spectre1viper
All 5 parts of your mod combined takes almost 6GB of data. Isnt that a little too much, when original 1.3 game takes only 3.8GB ??
It's only too much if you don't like new content or are out trolling. Players always seem to find something to complain about. Most parts of the mod you only have to download once so you don't have to re-download the entire mod each version. For example, when I release version 13 players won't have to re-download Parts 2 - 5.

Reactions: DrDerpington

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You wrote at OP like this "Ignore the version numbers on Parts 2 - 5"
It should be "Ignore the version numbers on Parts 2 - 3"

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You wrote at OP like this "Ignore the version numbers on Parts 2 - 5"
It should be "Ignore the version numbers on Parts 2 - 3"
What you said is correct currently, but once I release version 13 (in a week or two) Parts 2 - 5 will all be the wrong version. I just happened to update Parts 4 & 5 in version 12 but they won't receive another update so they will always be the wrong version going forward. I hope that makes sense. :)

From this point on Parts 2 - 5 won't change. When I release version 13 you will just have to download Part 1 & Part 6. Parts 2 - 5 will all show as being old versions. It is a bit confusing. If someone can think of a better labeling system I'll consider it. Perhaps it would be easier to just strip off the version information off of the downloads that don't change anymore.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
What you said is correct currently, but once I release version 13 (in a week or two) Parts 2 - 5 will all be the wrong version. I just happened to update Parts 4 & 5 in version 12 but they won't receive another update so they will always be the wrong version going forward. I hope that makes sense. :)
Yep make sense.

Hmm better i test Gina routes before your release 13 then.

pepal

Oct 21, 2017
is there a torrent or mega link available? it seems google only gets up to 500kb/s wich is quite low for that amount of data.

But nevertheless thank you for your work i hope i can see it soon in action

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
is there a torrent or mega link available? it seems google only gets up to 500kb/s wich is quite low for that amount of data.

Maybe it was Google's load at that time of day, or just your internet connection then, but Google drive doesn't throttle its' downloads. I'm downloading part now and getting 700-1300 KB/s

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Google Drive features high speed downloads. I can download 2 GB from Google Drive in a couple of minutes. My download links are way faster than Mega or Torrent downloads. I can download all 5 parts in 15 minutes or less from Google Drive.

Reactions: RiazW

Bob Parker

Sep 15, 2017
This is a mod for Family Life. It incorporates the original cheat menu for the game plus adds quite a bit on its own.
Ok I have the 1.3 original and the 5 mods. but sadly am clueless as to how to (turn on/use ) the orginal cheat. so that I can use the commands.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Ok I have the 1.3 original and the 5 mods. but sadly am clueless as to how to (turn on/use ) the orginal cheat. so that I can use the commands.

Below that is the variable tracking section. This is more for advanced users who can follow the code and troubleshoot what they need to do next in order to progress with a certain character. The variable tracking and command injector generally aren't for beginners. Stick with the walkthroughs and use the other features of the cheat menu. Best of luck to you! :)

Bob Parker

Sep 15, 2017
Ok, It would seem that I had been loading the game mods incorrectly. I didn't have anything in that box, thanks :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I did Gina's walkthrough for spectre1viper mod users.
It is semi finished but you can reach "Submission to the neighbor Johnny" ending with it.

"Lola's Control" route also in this walkthrough, you can see all her new scenes which comes with v1.3. I couldn't end this route. There is a bug or i forgot something related this route (Probably i forgot to trigger Johnny blackmailing scene related Lola). I will check and edit walkthrough later.

For to finalize Gina's walkthrough, help will be good if someone knows "her loving relationship with Pedro" ending for Gina. Sorry never played in that route.

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Such an awesome game - I downloaded the previous quest player from the link, but now my images are too large, not allowing the image and the people in the scene to be on the same screen, constantly needing to scroll down. Any solution to this?

zger

Sep 6, 2017
hi, yesterday i downloaded and played family life 1.3 for first time and it was way too hard. Thx god i found your awesome mod and completed this game pretty fast. But i would love if u could make only qsp file mod or one with pictures instead of videos coz 6gb of videos is way too heavy for many players. thx again keep up good work :) (sry for my english)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Such an awesome game - I downloaded the previous quest player from the link, but now my images are too large, not allowing the image and the people in the scene to be on the same screen, constantly needing to scroll down. Any solution to this?
I recommend a desktop resolution of 1920 x 1080. You can also resize all the windows in the Quest Soft Player by dragging the borders around.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
hi, yesterday i downloaded and played family life 1.3 for first time and it was way too hard. Thx god i found your awesome mod and completed this game pretty fast. But i would love if u could make only qsp file mod or one with pictures instead of videos coz 6gb of videos is way too heavy for many players. thx again keep up good work :) (sry for my english)
I can understand players being frustrated who have slow internet connections. My Internet download speed is 150 Mbps which isn't the fastest speed out there and I can download all 6 GB in 15 minutes or less.

Unfortunately, I don't have time or the desire to make more than one version of the mod. This mod is 100% optional. No one has to use it if they don't want to.

Realistically, my mod is only going to get larger. With all the content I have in mind it will most likely reach 25 GB. If someone comes along and wants to edit all my videos and covert them to animated GIFs or shorten them drastically I'm not opposed to that as long as they give me credit for my work. They would have to maintain it and keep it updated on a separate mod page. I only have the time and energy for one version.

Thank you for your praise and for your support! :)

Reactions: zger and RiazW
D

Deleted member 50719

Hey this is the first time I actually write on this website even though I've been here for a couple of months. Do I have to copy and paste everything from every single mod file or is there a faster way I'm unaware of?

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes