Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Awesome update again. Beach more fun now.
For one scene of Johnny i wandered his house a lot to trigger. :)
Johnny Sins - Jenna Haze movie list
Thank you for your feedback and continued support! :)

I didn't want the random Johnny scenes to be too common so it takes quite a bit of playtime to see them all unless you focus all your time on wandering the Adam's home (which I did to test the events). Hour 19 will give you the greatest chance of seeing the Johnny events. The Johnny foursome event will only trigger on hour 21.

I don't like the way the game engine rolls random numbers and this is why some scenes are very difficult to trigger. I initially had the beach scenes based on a random number but some scenes played a lot while others hardly at all. For that reason I changed the beach scenes to show in sequence instead of a random number before releasing version 11. I added quite a number of beach scenes - 26 to be exact. They play in order (1,2,3,4,5, etc.). I'm half tempted to do this with the Johnny scenes also but may not. The random numbers don't appear to be truly random. There is a high probability of certain numbers while some numbers are almost never rolled.

I had a fun time adding all the beach scenes. I had to cut out the audio on many of them. I then added music to the ones I had to cut the audio out of and videos that didn't have any music. I hope everyone likes my music selections.

The two Johnny scenes, in version 11, that I was hoping would blow everyone's mind are the new anal scene (with the petite young girl with long black hair) and the new foursome orgy event. Both are incredible scenes in my opinion.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Development has been slowed lately but hasn't stopped. I've had to focus on other things lately. I should have a new version out within the first two weeks of January. If version 1.3.0 of the game gets released before then, I'll drop everything and push out an updated version of my mod with the 1.3.0 game changes included.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The two Johnny scenes, in version 11, that I was hoping would blow everyone's mind are the new anal scene (with the petite young girl with long black hair) and the new foursome orgy event. Both are incredible scenes in my opinion.
Who is Sasha Rose. :) Loved both maybe Sasha Rose one lil bit more :D.

I noticed beach scenes are not random. Would be boring if it was.

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Life v1.3
Your Mod is so good I will not start to play until you are up and running with the new version!
Brilliant work!

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the previous version? I'd rather play it modded and don't feel like waiting.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This mod is fantastic! Thank you for your work!
Life v1.3
Your Mod is so good I will not start to play until you are up and running with the new version!
Brilliant work!
You are very welcome! I was hoping more players would start using this mod. I'm downloading version 1.3 right now and then will release version 12. :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
when can we expect a mod for version 1.3?
Hopefully in a few hours. It takes a lot of time to upload the new files for my mod. Downloading is 40 times faster than uploading. Everything is done, the new version 1.3 Gina addons haven't been tested yet (by me). I will release the mod before trying out Gina's path improvements. It looks like the only substantial changes in version 1.3 are more events for Gina. This will complete her path.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 12

• Moved the mod project from Beta to Production status – I haven’t seen any bug reports for a while
  • Added 10 new scenes to the beach
  • Added two new scenes to the Gym when working out alone
  • Added 16 new random camera events for Foxy. You have to be approximately 33% of the way through her path in order to trigger the new scenes when looking at the cameras in your office.
  • Developed some code to handle the random number problem in the QSP game engine. Random die rolls won’t roll a duplicate number until all options/scenes/events have been triggered. Applied this code to the random Johnny events and all camera events added by this mod. I will apply this code in the future as needed. This should fix most issues with the same scenes repeating over and over while others rarely trigger.
  • Updated the mod to include all version 1.3 changes and additions
Downloads updated in the OP (opening post). Players upgrading from version 11 of the mod should download Parts 1, 4, & 5. Players new to the mod will need to download all 5 parts. The reason the mod is so large is due to adding many HQ HD videos to the game.

I haven't had time to play with the new changes to Gina's path introduced in version 1.3 of the original game. Hopefully it is bug free (too much to hope for or lol?). :)

Upgrading from Version 1.2.x to Version 1.3
The download below will fully update version 1.2 or version 1.2.5 to version 1.3 without mods included. It can be installed over the top of version 1.2 or version 1.2.5.

This update is only 325 MB as opposed to 4 GB for the full 1.3 version.

To get my mod after updating to version 1.3 just download and install Parts 1 - 5 in the Downloads section in the opening post (page 1 and top post). You do not need this update if you have already downloaded the full Family Life 1.3 version (approximately 4 GB).

Sep 10, 2017
Wow, I remember playing this a long time ago (without mod). I remember Gina and Foxy having open endings back then. I was wondering if there has been some impregnation since then (I caught Infamy's fetish :( ) Probably around 1.0 since I played? Any of you guys know if 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 has any such things? Or perhaps viper has his own events for it?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Wow, I remember playing this a long time ago (without mod). I remember Gina and Foxy having open endings back then. I was wondering if there has been some impregnation since then (I caught Infamy's fetish :( ) Probably around 1.0 since I played? Any of you guys know if 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3 has any such things? Or perhaps viper has his own events for it?
Game over for endings closed in this mod.
For Gina this mod pretty new. Gina has 2 new ending with update 1.3. Probably Spectre1viper will update qsp files for Gina later days.

Reactions: Thereisnospoon
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes