Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Half the bugs were mine and the other half were from the original game. I believe I fixed all of the bugs you mentioned.

The download only contains the QSP files. Your save game has way too many variables out of order using cheats so please start a new game with this download and don't use any cheats (except for relationship) for Foxy's path. Let me know if you run into any problems and I'll take a look at it as quickly as I can. I want to make sure that you can complete Foxy's path without using cheats. I played through a good part of her path during the past five hours. :)
I played with your mod8 fix. I could finish almost all routes of foxy. Family photographer ending has annoying loop at home 15:00. I just couldnt make Foxy sex with Caprice father. Maybe cause that ending loop or i did something wrong while following Jonny-Foxy route.

-you fixed all Foxy issues i mentioned before. (I could finish almost all her routes.)
-Caprice route works great. (I could finish her route.)
-Gina could be better, but i finish all her routes. (I could finish her route.)
-Laura works great. Missing videos sometimes. Have to download your large mod9 part2 for that i guess. :D
-Lily works great. hardest route in this game so far. We need walkthrough for this girl :D
-Johnny family route works great. (I could finish their route.)
-Angelica route works great. (I could finish her route.)

hope your mod8fix and mode9 part1 same thing.

Awesome job :D
hope we see here update v1.3.5 soon.

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I played with your mod8 fix. I could finish almost all routes of foxy. Family photographer ending has annoying loop at home 15:00. I just couldnt make Foxy sex with Caprice father. Maybe cause that ending loop or i did something wrong while following Jonny-Foxy route.

-you fixed all Foxy issues i mentioned before. (I could finish almost all her routes.)
-Caprice route works great. (I could finish her route.)
-Gina could be better, but i finish all her routes. (I could finish her route.)
-Laura works great. Missing videos sometimes. Have to download your large mod9 part2 for that i guess. :D
-Lily works great. hardest route in this game so far. We need walkthrough for this girl :D
-Johnny family route works great. (I could finish their route.)
-Angelica route works great. (I could finish her route.)

hope your mod8fix and mode9 part1 same thing.

Awesome job :D
hope we see here update v1.3.5 soon.
Thank you for the information and for testing it! :)

What is the annoying loop at home 15:00? Can you describe what happens or do you have a save game with this problem?

Mod 8 bugfix and mod 9 part 1 have the same QSP files so you just need to download Part 2 to get the missing videos.

I noticed that the key with Lily is to do everything twice. Go to the cafe twice in a row, then the college twice in a row, then her home twice in a row. Repeat the process until you get all of Lily's scenes unlocked. That worked for me at least. If you mess up the order she will become disinterested in you.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thank you for the information and for testing it! :)

What is the annoying loop at home 15:00? Can you describe what happens or do you have a save game with this problem?

Mod 8 bugfix and mod 9 part 1 have the same QSP files so you just need to download Part 2 to get the missing videos.

I noticed that the key with Lily is to do everything twice. Go to the cafe twice in a row, then the college twice in a row, then her home twice in a row. Repeat the process until you get all of Lily's scenes unlocked. That worked for me at least. If you mess up the order she will become disinterested in you.
I could finish Lily path too.
For looping sending you my save.
Thx for Jenna Haze new clips. :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 10

• Translation and text improvements for various paths
  • Added a couple of variables to track to the cheat menu
  • Added a couple of new time options to the cheat menu (hours 17, 19, 21)
  • Fixed a looping bug in Foxy’s path during the Johnny & Foxy photoshoot path
  • Added an additional video option to the anal creampie event for Laura
  • Added a vaginal creampie option for Laura after having vaginal sex with certain requirements
  • Added two video options for Laura’s cum swallow event
  • Added a random Laura seduction event to the Hall/Lobby/TV room with certain requirements
  • Added a random Laura seduction event to the upstairs area (2nd floor) with certain requirements
There are now a total of three random seduction events for Laura with certain requirements to trigger them. One is at the pool on the weekend, one in the downstairs hall/lounge/TV room, and one in the upstairs area (2nd floor, before entering any rooms). These new events are mainly for those who have completed Laura's path.

Laura is full service now, however I'm not very happy with her current vaginal creampie video. It's the best one I could find but I'd like to add better ones.

I'm getting close to finishing new content for Laura (at least for now). I've added quite a bit of new content for Laura in this mod so far.

This will likely be my last major release until sometime after Christmas. I may release something if moderate to severe bugs are found.

If you have already downloaded Part 2 of this mod you do not need to download it again. Part 2 shouldn't change anytime soon. So, if you have already downloaded Part 2 you only need to download Part 1 and Part 3 of the mod.

Downloads updated in the OP (opening post). :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That bug wasn't mine either. I'll see if I can fix his logic even more... Guaranteed fixed in the next version.
After final version save your energy to 1.3.0 or 1.3.5 please. :)
I really wonder what will you do for v1.3.5. This will come with Laura story but you kinda did before dev. of this game. :D

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
After final version save your energy to 1.3.0 or 1.3.5 please. :)
I really wonder what will you do for v1.3.5. This will come with Laura story but you kinda did before dev. of this game. :D
I don't have a "final" version in mind yet as I'm still actively developing for this mod. All of the content I've added works independently of the main story or path for each character in the game. I did that on purpose because I don't know what the original developer has planned for each character. When version 1.3.0 and 1.3.5 are released I doubt that it will affect my content much at all. If it does, I'll adjust my content to fit. This is why I try not to add content that alters the main path for each character. Nearly all of my content is supplemental or "bonus" content. I did add a bit to the story of Johnny but since he doesn't really have a full story line or path to follow it should be fine.

My edits to the code are so many that when a new version is released I keep my code and just pull over what the author adds in his new versions. I just do a file compare and pull over what has changed between the old version and the new version. My mod fixes a lot of bugs in the original version. I'm approximately 55% done with improving the English translation for the game. This part of development isn't fun and quite boring but I feel that it needs to be done.

If anyone has a desire to help me with improving the English translation I am willing to accept help. There are three conditions:

1. Have to be fluent in written English. You don't necessarily have to be a native English speaker but you do have to be good with the English language including spelling, grammar, punctuation, slang, and common phrases.

2. Have to be willing to commit to translating at least 1000 lines of dialog

3. Complete the translation improvements in a timely manner (a month for example)

I doubt anyone will take me up on this but I'm putting the request out there nonetheless. There are approximately 6000 lines of dialog left to translate.

Thank you for your bug reports and continued support! :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

This fixes the bug where you are taken to the end of Foxy's photoshoot.

Existing save games, if you saved your game or started a new one with version 10 of the mod, may need the following variables reset using the command injector:

AdamsSession = 0
OwnerMediaHolding = 0

You should only have to do this once after installing this bug fix update. If you start a new game using this update there is no need to reset the variables above.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

This fixes the bug where you are taken to the end of Foxy's photoshoot.

Existing save games, if you saved your game or started a new one with version 10 of the mod, may need the following variables reset using the command injector:

AdamsSession = 0
OwnerMediaHolding = 0

You should only have to do this once after installing this bug fix update. If you start a new game using this update there is no need to reset the variables above.
Your troublemaker back again. :p Something blocks Johnny famous photographer and Foxy ordinary whore endings. Both endings are in Johnny-Foxy photo sessions route. Routes stop at that same scene you fixed for Mod10.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny famous photographer ending:
At 35. - if you choose "I can if you insist", Just 1 more scene which is your fix for Mod10 (your looping scene fix), but doesn`t show that scene. Next day loops back to 35.

Foxy ordinary whore ending:
At 35. - if you choose "I'll do it at my place", normally 9 more scenes
At 36 and 37 johnny - foxy normal sex scenes (no problem till here)
At 38 Route stops here, cause normally starts with same scene which is your fix for Mod10.
Rest missing scenes are Jhonny - Foxy anal, Foxy - Patrick in van, New Photographer - Foxy, Caprice father - Foxy, MMF, MMFF.

Endings have issue when comes to that scene. (Foxy - Black suit guy scene)

Send the save file (played with mod10 fix from start).

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Let me know if this doesn't resolve all of your issues. You don't need to start a new game for the fixes to work. Just use the save game you posted for me to look at.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 11

• Added four random events for Johnny when wandering around his home - added to his story a bit with several of the videos. One of his events is a three part event (like Laura's three seduction events). Two of his new events will blow your mind (hopefully) :)
  • Added six new camera events – 2 for Foxy, Gina, and Angelica. You have to be approximately 33% of the way through each of their paths in order to trigger the new scenes when looking at the cameras in your office.
  • Added a basic scene to the Gym when working out alone
  • Added a bunch of random scenes to the beach. Hot babes and models now visit the beach like they should.
  • Added one basic event to the beach. Will do more with this at a later time… It will eventually lead to another event.
  • Fixed several bugs in Foxy’s path – photoshoot events
  • Added 11 new images to Nikki and replaced her low resolution default image with a high resolution one. These images rotate randomly like the other characters in the game. Now all major characters in the game have multiple images that automatically rotate.
Download updated in the OP (opening post). Enjoy! :)

If you've already downloaded Part 2 of the mod you don't need to download it again. Parts 1 and 3 have changed and Part 4 has been added.

I'm mostly done adding content for Laura and Johnny for now.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Version 11

• Added four random events for Johnny when wandering around his home - added to his story a bit with several of the videos. One of his events is a three part event (like Laura's three seduction events). Two of his new events will blow your mind (hopefully) :)
  • Added six new camera events – 2 for Foxy, Gina, and Angelica. You have to be approximately 33% of the way through each of their paths in order to trigger the new scenes when looking at the cameras in your office.
  • Added a basic scene to the Gym when working out alone
  • Added a bunch of random scenes to the beach. Hot babes and models now visit the beach like they should.
  • Added one basic event to the beach. Will do more with this at a later time… It will eventually lead to another event.
  • Fixed several bugs in Foxy’s path – photoshoot events
  • Added 11 new images to Nikki and replaced her low resolution default image with a high resolution one. These images rotate randomly like the other characters in the game. Now all major characters in the game have multiple images that automatically rotate.
Download updated in the OP (opening post). Enjoy! :)

If you've already downloaded Part 2 of the mod you don't need to download it again. Parts 1 and 3 have changed and Part 4 has been added.

I'm mostly done adding content for Laura and Johnny for now.
Awesome update again. Beach more fun now.
For one scene of Johnny i wandered his house a lot to trigger. :)
Johnny Sins - Jenna Haze movie list

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Again great work on this mod. Mad props to you for this. On a side note, What program do you use to program for QSP? Thanks for any input there

Movie Playback Issues
Players having difficulty playing movie files (MP4) in the Quest Soft Player should use version 0.3.2 instead of the latest version -

If you don't see any videos play when doing the Laura footjob event or other events in the game then you will need to download and use version 0.3.2 of the Quest Soft Player. Some players have difficulty getting videos to play in the current version of the Quest Soft Player. This is a known issue with the current version of the player. I only have two computers and the videos work fine on both of them so I don't have anything to test a fix with.
[/spoiler]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes