Mod - QSP - Completed - Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

1. 5.00 star(s)

Baka plays

A mod that makes the game playable and adds a fuckton of content for a lot of the girls. Would be nice if we get a bit more explanation how to use the command injector. Other than that this mod is highly recommended.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fulcrum

This mod makes the game... better. Not only better, but complete! Without it, family life is not what it should be. The amount of videos and additional images added doubles the folder in size, which should be enough to explain why.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Asclepius

I'd give 6 stars if I could, this mod made this game playable. The videos are a great addition, I just wish we could fast forward/rewind through those, or that they were divided in smaller clips (like the nanny videos).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

#NomeD

I have to say since spectre1viper has modded this game it has become more enjoyable to play and he keeps it up to date.

I think he is doing an excellent job and I really hopes he continues with it.

Just like to say many thanks to spectre1viper for all the hard work you have put into this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 507366

This mod is a great add-on for Family Life. It adds lots of new events and removes many of the failure paths which are plenty. I like that the mod uses video clips instead of pictures and animated gifs for most of the mod content.
    The mod also fixes some common bugs in the original game. I like the game Family Life but it is three times better with this mod installed. All the known walkthroughs for the game are included with the mod. The mod introduces several new characters and has lots of new events for players to find. The mod content fits in really well with the base game and feels very natural. The writing and storytelling in the mod is excellent. I highly recommend this mod if you play Family Life.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TheMagister

This mod makes the game very easy to play and to access any of the scenes you want if you follow the guides. And if you're not using a guide, experimenting with the paths just becomes much easier. All the added content, even just the extra images are great as well.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 23006

Have been playing Family Live for quit a long time before discovering this mod.

Just take a look at the features to get an idea why this mod is a must have in my opinion. One would only want to get this mod by the adjustments made to the core game.

But then we get to the icing on the cake. The sheer amount of extra scenes spectre1viper has added (and still is adding) to this game takes it to the next level.

Not only are those scenes of excellent quality (both story wise and on a technical note), the add so much more to the game. So much that I will only play the game with this mod from now on.

So to cap off this mini review this mod is the must have mod on this site, just try it you won't be disappointed.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

DrewDrew217

Just got finished playing this mod and it makes the game so much better. A lot added and so much simpler! I took a look at the code and messed around with it a bit but you have really taken this to the next level. Thank you and keep it going!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kara Zor-El

Awesome mod for Family Life and spectre1viper is so helpful.
    This game is kinda like nightmare without mod.
    Some routes give short game play but with this mod doesn't end the game and lets you play other routes.
    Thanks to spectre1viper for making this game more playable.