Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@spectre1viper We have enough beach scenes i guess. (39 beach girl movie :D)
Have few movie suggestions for you to add.
- Gloryhole (jenna Haze has few)
- Maid (especially Lexi Dona one)
- Night Club (Drunk girl, toilet sex, dancing girls)
- Pissing scenes from VIPissy (Gina, Caprice, Lola have movies)
- Gina`s puppy girl and ladder bondage clips from DDFnetwork which are in "Lola control" ending. (Official page has HD preview clips)
- Gina nude street walk etc.

Hope you find my suggestions useful.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I almost added a new event to the game where Johnny catches you fucking his wife and kills you. I've been trying to remove failure paths though instead of adding them so I decided against it. It would be funny though. I was going to add a very small chance of Johnny catching you each time you are having sex with Nikki or Michelle.
Well, 'consequences' doesn't necessarily mean a 'game over'. Besides, if it's funny, having a game over like this wouldn't be a big deal. Just make sure people know it's there so they can remember to save first.

Have few movie suggestions for you to add.

- Maid (especially Lexi Dona one)
I'd been thinking there should be a maid running around, given the number of people in the house, but that would remove one of the 'life' variables intended to make this something resembling a dating simulation.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Enjoying your Foxy Di movies. :D
Find 6 of them i think. I want achievement pic if i can find all of them :p

Best game ever with your mod.
I'm happy that you like the new Foxy events! Adding an achievement pic if you find all of them is an excellent idea. I will probably add that in the next release.

I know, I kind of overdid it on the beach scenes but I couldn't help myself, lol. I wanted to include all of my favorite models in it, and I have quite a long list. At least players won't see much repetition at all at the beach, even if they visit it frequently.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
You know what would be hilarious is to have a new path for each girl in the house where you switch out their birth control pills with sugar pills and get Foxy, Gina, and Angelica pregnant at the same time. You then fill the nursery with three new babies and then start the baby factory all over again. :)
If you need any more requests for doing this; consider this one. Holy hell that would be amazing!

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I second the request for more Laura/Johnny scenes. The Saturday pool events just stop as soon as you finish the line. It be nice if the pool parties continued with more content, or occasionally you could find Laura when exploring the Adams' house or find Johnny wandering around your house after they've hooked up in her office.

I posted way back on the first page, but wanted to say again that this mod is great. You've added so much to the game and it's really fun to play now! I'm stuck on the Foxy route after she said she is gonna train with Patrick and then nothing seems to happen with that, but that's way further than I've ever gotten in the base game. One wrong choice before and you could be locked out of a route without even knowing you're locked out.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I second the request for more Laura/Johnny scenes. The Saturday pool events just stop as soon as you finish the line. It be nice if the pool parties continued with more content, or occasionally you could find Laura when exploring the Adams' house or find Johnny wandering around your house after they've hooked up in her office.

I posted way back on the first page, but wanted to say again that this mod is great. You've added so much to the game and it's really fun to play now! I'm stuck on the Foxy route after she said she is gonna train with Patrick and then nothing seems to happen with that, but that's way further than I've ever gotten in the base game. One wrong choice before and you could be locked out of a route without even knowing you're locked out.
Did you find Nanny and paid her 500 for Patrick training?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thank you for all the requests and support! I'll consider your requests but most of them won't deter me from my current road map.

What I'm working on right now (Version 14):

FFMM and FFM events with Foxy and Pedro
Achievement pic for completing all the Foxy sex events
Achievement pic for completing all the Foxy FFMM and FFM events

Next on the list:

Gina camera events
Gina sex events
Gina FFMM and FFM events
Angelica camera events
Angelica sex events
Angelica FFMM and FFM events
Pedro content and misc sex events

So most requests will, at minimum, be pushed to the end of my current road map. There are certain things that I'm not a fan of and won't add such as gay and pissing content (I'm sure there are others but these come to mind). I'm not a huge fan of seeing Johnny fuck my wife Laura but I will probably add an event or two for this eventually.

Thank you for your feedback and support! :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

If you are still stuck, try following the walkthrough and if that doesn't help please attach your save game and I'll take a look at it.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm not a huge fan of seeing Johnny fuck my wife Laura but I will probably add an event or two for this eventually.
Just Checked dev`s blog. Looks like future updates more related Johnny - Laura path for whom keep away sleeping wife 3 months. Sadly he will do those events with pics as usual. That is why i said "it needs your touch".
Don`t feel pressure if you`re not fan of such things.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah I was missing the step of talking to the Nanny to hire Patrick for $500. Progress resumed after that. So thanks for the advice there Kara Zor-El!

The roadmap looks pretty good! More camera events and daughter/nanny events are always nice! I guess for me Laura doesn't feel like a wife cause I play as if I was single, and I like Johnny Sins so I don't mind if he gets her. If she didn't have me sleeping in the guest room and doing chores at the start maybe I'd feel differently about her! Keeping to your roadmap and the stuff you like best is a good idea cause it'll keep you interested in making new content longer which is great for us! And your updates are better than the real ones!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@Fasterfalcon - You make several valid points. There are two things that will kill this mod faster than anything:

#1 - Feeling like it is work (i.e. create a Patreon page for the mod)
#2 - Working on content that I'm not interested in for a long time

Even though I feel my content is Patreon worthy, I want my mod to remain free. The minute I start asking players for money, I will feel obligated to put out new content instead of it being 100% voluntary. For me, I have to feel like making the mod is 100% my free will and choice. I'm kind of different that way than many developers who expect to be compensated for their work.

I also have to stick with content that I'm interested in or I'll lose interest very quickly. I don't mind adding a few things here and there that I'm not interested in but overall I have to stick with what interests me the most. I don't mind players making requests at all. I want to make that clear. Requests are welcome! The requests just won't interfere with my current road map and will be considered at a later time.

I spent several versions of this mod adding content for Laura. In fact, Laura was my main focus for quite a while. It will be a while before I get back to her. I'm currently focused on Foxy. I'm hoping to finish most of her planned content in the next version. I've already completed Foxy's camera and Pedro/Foxy sex events (Male-Female). I'm probably a week away (roughly) from releasing version 14 of the mod which will include group sex type events with Foxy.

Thank you for your praise and support! :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I think you are going to like what's coming in version 14. Instead of creating standalone group sex events I'm creating a new story line and path for Foxy and Pedro. It shouldn't interfere with the current paths for Foxy.

There will be some questionable events taking place with elements of depravity, blackmail, and forced sex so the path may not appeal to everyone. This isn't a path like the one for Nikki and Michelle where you can fuck them all you want at Johnny's house and never see any consequences or get caught. It will be a fun path for sure, even if it doesn't become your main one.

I'm calling this path the Foxy nymphomaniac path. I didn't care for Foxy's or Gina's "slut" path (can't remember which daughter had it). This is a much more interesting path which doesn't turn your daughter into a prostitute. The new path branch will be moderate in length and will be 100% optional. However, you won't see my new version 14 content if you don't try it at least once.

I'm still working on version 14 but it shouldn't be released any later than a week from now, probably sooner.

Reactions: TonyS

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Update

I'm still working hard on version 14. I've gotten most of Foxy's group sex events and "nymphomaniac" path finished. Foxy's new path has turned into a new path for Pedro which I am working on right now. So version 14 will include two new paths to follow in the game. Pedro's new path I'm calling the Pedro "Fuck Toy" path which builds off Foxy's new path but doesn't directly involve Foxy. So players will be able to follow Pedro's new path after they complete Foxy's new path.

This version is turning out to be the size of three regular versions. Version 14 should continue the good story telling I started in earlier versions. I never pictured myself as much of a writer but my creative side has been coming out lately.

I'm still hoping to get this out soon but it could be delayed up to January 24th. It isn't a matter of not working on the mod, but wanting to do too much with it and adding a lot of new content. It takes a lot of time to put out quality content.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm interested in talking with someone who has a lot of knowledge and experience with video editing. Currently, I've done all of my video editing and splicing using Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker. This software is free with Windows and is lightweight but does most of the things I need it to do. The main problem I'm dealing with is file size. I download 720p HD video clips off of various websites and if I take the same 60 MB clip and re-save it in Movie Maker, in 720p, and it comes out to be three to four times the size, roughly 200 MB with no visible difference in quality between the two clips.

One of the main problems with the mod is players having to download lots of 1.5 to 2 GB files. I'm wondering if the video clips I'm downloading are using size saving features such as dropping duplicate frames, etc. For example, the standard for most HD video clips is 30 frames per second (some go as high as 60 frames per second). If say 12 of those 30 frames are duplicates (i.e. nothing changed between two or more frames) then the duplicate frames are dropped by more advanced video editing software. Sometimes they will save the clips in a lower resolution and just blow them up to the standard 720p when playing with barely any noticeable loss in visual quality (another file size saving technique).

Please only reply to this post if you have expertise in this area. I'm not looking for guesses or replies from people who don't know for sure. I'm looking for ways to reduce the file size of my videos while keeping them 720p HD in MP4 format. Other formats won't work with QSP unless I want to resort to animated GIFS or WEBM files which I refuse to do. They are too low quality for my tastes. Thank you.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Did you try using HEVC/h265 video codec?
I just converted your video codec of "Beach Model 1.mp4" file From h264 to h265. (used Any video converter - Freeware version).

h264 (Original): 720p 29FPS bitrate 8165 sound:AAC 48Hz 192kbps ----41.8MB
h265 (Test 1): 720p 29FPS bitrate 2000 sound:AAC 48Hz 165kbps ----11.4MB
h265 (Test 2): 720p 29FPS bitrate 2400 sound:AAC 48Hz 165kbps ----21.4MB
h265 (Test 3): 720p 25FPS bitrate 2000 sound:AAC 44Hz 127kbps ----11.2MB

Reduce amount is amazing. %72
Your beach folder size is 1.83GB, with h265 codec could be around 0.55GB.
I can suggest you using h265 codec. Just check h265 quality to decide.
HEVC lowers the bitrate but still quality good. Reason explained in spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another test for your biggest size movie "Johnny Foursome Orgy 2"
h264 (Original): 720p 29FPS bitrate 9500 sound:AAC 48Hz 187kbps ----241MB
h265 (Test): 720p 29FPS bitrate 2000 sound:AAC 48Hz 128kbps ----54.8MB

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I download 720p HD video clips off of various websites and if I take the same 60 MB clip and re-save it in Movie Maker, in 720p, and it comes out to be three to four times the size, roughly 200 MB with no visible difference in quality between the two clips.
Windows movie maker supported formats are avi and wmv. Probably encodes those mp4 files as wmv for editting.

Any Video Converter has also editing features such as Trim video clips, crop video, rotate video, join videos into one. Adding subtitles, audio tracks, watermark, special effects etc.

You can give it a try.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes