Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
I can't seem to progress with Foxy. The last event I was able to trigger is number 12 in the (normal) walkthrough 'Visit her room at 20:00 beauty and fashion required. Repeat until given a choice: select "Nope" or "I don't know"'. I chose 'I don't know'.

So, going by the walkthrough I should be able to 'feel her up' in her bathroom next. Sadly this won't show for me. Maybe I've overlooked some essential parts or didn't trigger everything in order.

I'm attaching my current save game. If by chance someone wants to look at it, I'd be thankful :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@spectre1viper if it fine with you i'll create a torrent as soon as i downloaded, i will also try to create a incremental update patch.
A torrent sounds great. The problem is getting enough people to seed it. This has been an issue in the past. A torrent does players little good if there aren't active people seeding it.

I've already created an incremental update file - 1.8.5 to 1.9 upgrade and Part 1 of the mod which will update the player to the latest version of the game and also the mod if they used the last two versions of the mod.

Reactions: Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
If you want to download the mod taking a few days using Mega is no biggy
If you reset your router grab an new ip you can download on mega all day as most ISP use dynamically allocated IP addresses
Personally I dont see what more @spectre1viper can do
Anyone can upload parts to other file servers like I did above with the latest update it should not be all on @spectre1viper

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I can't seem to progress with Foxy. The last event I was able to trigger is number 12 in the (normal) walkthrough 'Visit her room at 20:00 beauty and fashion required. Repeat until given a choice: select "Nope" or "I don't know"'. I chose 'I don't know'.

So, going by the walkthrough I should be able to 'feel her up' in her bathroom next. Sadly this won't show for me. Maybe I've overlooked some essential parts or didn't trigger everything in order.

I'm attaching my current save game. If by chance someone wants to look at it, I'd be thankful :)
Did you use the spectre1viper Command Injector to manually change any variables? The reason I ask is that many of the variables in your save game are out of place with your current progression level with Foxy.

I fixed a bunch of variables and you are now on step #19 of the Foxy walkthrough. I may have to fix your save game again if you get stuck. Some of the variables that were set shouldn't have been possible. Steps #13 - #18 were 95% completed for some reason so the easiest fix was to place you on Step #19. It took me over an hour to figure all of this out.

AHD

May 26, 2017
A torrent sounds great. The problem is getting enough people to seed it. This has been an issue in the past. A torrent does players little good if there aren't active people seeding it.

I've already created an incremental update file - 1.8.5 to 1.9 upgrade and Part 1 of the mod which will update the player to the latest version of the game and also the mod if they used the last two versions of the mod.
Urgs f95 isn't very supportive of torrent related stuff - can't link the magnet or attach the torrent file. So i had to upload the torrent file to zippy. I'll seed for the foreseeable future and hope others join in.

@spectre1viper these are the links, feel free to add them to the OP (also tell me what you think about the installer, we could set this up for the mod in general)

1.9.0 Torrent Link (Fully modded)

Mod Patcher (Modded 1.8.5 to 1.9.0)
- Installer that upgrades your modded 1.8.5 (REQUIRED) to the fully modded 1.9.0

edit:
link updated
added mod patcher

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
Did you use the spectre1viper Command Injector to manually change any variables? The reason I ask is that many of the variables in your save game are out of place with your current progression level with Foxy.
Well, I tried the Command Injector, but as I haven't found a list of the commands, none of the used commands worked, I guess. Or should I say almost none. I changed 'sexFoxy' from 620 or 650 to 680 to see if the Injector works.

I also clicked on the '0' in the Event menu list which reset the progress for Foxy and I started anew.

Also max'ed all the stats. Not sure if that changes anything.

Thanks for taking a look at it, btw :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Well, I tried the Command Injector, but as I haven't found a list of the commands, none of the used commands worked, I guess. Or should I say almost none. I changed 'sexFoxy' from 620 or 650 to 680 to see if the Injector works.

I also clicked on the '0' in the Event menu list which reset the progress for Foxy and I started anew.

Also max'ed all the stats. Not sure if that changes anything.

Thanks for taking a look at it, btw :)
I fixed a bunch of variables and you are now on step #19 of the Foxy walkthrough. I may have to fix your save game again if you get stuck. Some of the variables that were set shouldn't have been possible. Steps #13 - #18 were 95% completed for some reason so the easiest fix was to place you on Step #19. It took me over an hour to figure all of this out. Be very careful what you change with the Command Injector!

Solair

Mar 10, 2018
I fixed a bunch of variables and you are now on step #19 of the Foxy walkthrough. I may have to fix your save game again if you get stuck. Some of the variables that were set shouldn't have been possible. Steps #13 - #18 were 95% completed for some reason so the easiest fix was to place you on Step #19. It took me over an hour to figure all of this out. Be very careful what you change with the Command Injector!
Awesome! Thanks for all your effort. I really appreciate it! Won't play with the Command Injector again, probably. And if I feel the need to, I'll use a separate save for that.

Again, thanks for figuring this out.

Will try to get some progress now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Urgs f95 isn't very supportive of torrent related stuff - can't link the magnet or attach the torrent file. So i had to upload the torrent file to zippy. I'll seed for the foreseeable future and hope others join in.

edit: link updated
cheers, but next time please compress it. 18gb is a pain in the arse to load from peers.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

edit: link updated
One person with 100% (presumably you) and 2 with 40% who don't appear to be sharing

vaqa

Jul 20, 2018
Hello,
Do you know why with the cheat version as soon a I add love with the cheat menu on the nanny the actions after midnight are not there anymore ?

Edit : even without cheating I can't do anything without any reason to me :/

Mar 12, 2017
Having some issues with the Foxy line. I'm on step 35, and the first time I went pas this and selected "I'll do it at my pace", it was fine, but I had to quit and forgot to save. Every time I go back into it now, I seem to go into a different route. I've attached my save. Can you please let me know what I can do?

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Where can I download the file to see this event?

Video not found: pic/spectre1viper/events/Johnny/johnny fuck by pool.mp4

You stumble upon Johnny having sex near the pool with one of his hoes. She is riding his massive cock reverse cowgirl style. He commands her to go faster and harder. He pounds her this way for the next 30 minutes until she literally passes out from exhaustion. You dare not interrupt him!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hello,
Do you know why with the cheat version as soon a I add love with the cheat menu on the nanny the actions after midnight are not there anymore ?

Edit : even without cheating I can't do anything without any reason to me :/
I don't remember specifically, but some events are only open for a short window and not available all the time. If you want to give me a save game with the night events with nanny occuring, I'll take a look and see why they are temporary.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes