any good samaritans out there?
two things desperately needed please!
1. a good and up to date walk through
2. a complete save

either one would work equally well really :geek::devilish:

Lucifer1997

Jun 22, 2017
which time is midnight?
i am stuck at visit nanny at midnight, after 23 she sleeps- can't communicate, help me pls

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I don't see anything in the walkthrough about having Patrick train Angelica. I would need some dialog text to search for that event. You are welcome to attach your save game and I'll take a look.
true, there´s nothing abt that in the WT but i loaded an older save, accepted him as Nanny´s Trainer and everything
went smooth from that point on.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Ok I snatched that torrent in a attempt to get it and seed it... hopefully I'll see a 100% seeder at some point in a few days.
FYI the torrent was made before the latest mod so you would still need to add 'Family Life 1.9.5 spectre1viper Mod version 25 - Part 1 ' from teh first page to get an up to date version.

Tyriix

Jan 11, 2018
There's a bug in my game/save. When i sleep the next day i need to get a haircut, everytime. Is there any fix to this or maybe it's intentional and i missed something?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
There's a bug in my game/save. When i sleep the next day i need to get a haircut, everytime. Is there any fix to this or maybe it's intentional and i missed something?
Do you get the haircut and it gives you that message the next morning? If so, please attach your save game and I'll take a look.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yes, every morning i need to get a haircut.
One more thing. I can't seem to progress with Ginas path.
You found a bug with the haircuts which I fixed in game.qsp. I also fixed a bug where you have to shave multiple times during the same day.

With Gina you need to continue to visit her in her room at hour 18, half the time with a bottle of wine as a gift and half the time having no wine in your inventory. You have to do this like 4 times with wine and 4 times without wine before your message and apology finally sinks in.

After that series of events, you need to visit Gina at the pool between the hours of 18 and 21.

View attachment Family Life Fix and Save.7z

Good luck! :)

icemanfaro

Jun 24, 2018
I'm having the same problem as
arjunjk1997

where I cant do any Nanny(Angelica) events at night which really breaks her path when you need the dildo. I tried to make a new save to see what breaks this. It breaks when I use any cheats to inprove her love or go into her room at 10 and chose follow along.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
which time is midnight?
i am stuck at visit nanny at midnight, after 23 she sleeps- can't communicate, help me pls
I'm having the same problem as
arjunjk1997

where I cant do any Nanny(Angelica) events at night which really breaks her path when you need the dildo. I tried to make a new save to see what breaks this. It breaks when I use any cheats to inprove her love or go into her room at 10 and chose follow along.
I'm trying to figure this out. The author inserted 20 events, in versions 1.9 and 1.9.5, in the middle of Angelica's path. This may throw off her normal walkthrough. What line numbers have you completed in Angelica's walkthrough? Have you used the Command Injector to change any variables? If so, which ones? Midnight is hour 0.

EDIT: OK, I think I have things figured out based on your save game.

I really dislike how the author coded these events (I may change it later) but for now do the following:

Enter this into the spectre1viper Command Injector: LeaveAngelWithVeronica = 3

Go visit Angelica between the hours of 9 and 11 in her bedroom and rotate between these options in order:

'Follow after the babysitter'
'Try to seduce the babysitter'
'Ask Angelica to go out somewhere'

Keep doing this until you run out of options. There are quite a few events here.

I edited the code so you don't have to wait as long between most events.

View attachment Family Life QSPs.7z

Lucifer1997

Jun 22, 2017
I'm trying to figure this out. The author inserted 20 events, in versions 1.9 and 1.9.5, in the middle of Angelica's path. This may throw off her normal walkthrough. What line numbers have you completed in Angelica's walkthrough? Have you used the Command Injector to change any variables? If so, which ones? Midnight is hour 0.

I really dislike how the author coded these events (I may change it later) but for now do the following:

Go visit Angelica between the hours of 9 and 11 in her bedroom and rotate between these options in order:

Keep doing this until you run out of options. There are quite a few events here.

View attachment 198167
Thank you bro

icemanfaro

Jun 24, 2018

View attachment 198167
I tried this and it still wont work. I attatched my save. (litteraly just started a new game)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I tried this and it still wont work. I attatched my save. (litteraly just started a new game)
I don't see a problem here. I talked with Angelica in her room between 9 and 11 and chose 'Follow after the babysitter' and 'Come in and talk with her" and it advanced the story. You have to rotate between these choices until you've exhausted all the events. Sometimes there won't be anything more to do with one of the choices until 10 events later so it can be frustrating. I don't like how the author did these events.

FYI - The next 13 events in your save game all happen when choosing 'Follow after the babysitter'

bradsmybro

Jun 10, 2017
I am also having problems the Angelica. I tried the command you posted and there still isnt anything new at midnight with the nanny. She also isnt in her room between 9-11. Here is my save if that helps.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I am also having problems the Angelica. I tried the command you posted and there still isnt anything new at midnight with the nanny. She also isnt in her room between 9-11. Here is my save if that helps.
You aren't far enough along to need that command. Reset that variable to 0.

You need to visit the sports complex at hour 20 and then go to the Adams home and go into Michelle's bedroom. Then visit Angelica in her room at midnight (hour 0). Good luck! :)

Reactions: Lucifer1997
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes