Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Please could you have at least one mirror for your latest updates
Something usable like Zippy share or Workupload Google is completely useless and always capped even the copy cheat does not work anymore

Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
As always, if people are getting the 'too many people have downloaded recently' error, add it to your drive (requires a google account), make a copy and download it from there.
İ would if the Site wouldnt be just White and there is nothing to Click or See

yoichi

May 6, 2017
As always, if people are getting the 'too many people have downloaded recently' error, add it to your drive (requires a google account), make a copy and download it from there.
Tried it but say download quota exceeded for the file so might have to try it again later. never mind found out you have to make a copy and then download the copy

Mar 22, 2017
I know that at least parts 1 and 2 have exceeded quotas, and I just downloaded all 7 at once using the method, so later dudes.

I even bolded 'make a copy'.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Ok so Clearly there are Problems with Drive. İs there the Possibility for Someone to give us Unfortunat Souls another Link.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Annoyingly, im getting an error with parts 3 and 4 trying to make a copy from google:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Here last part

Its so small can easily be placed on a mirror its on zippy click either link above for latest update
Do you need all Mods Like from Previous Versions or is that enough

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Any chance of making a torrent of the entire thing? It's saying to many users have downloaded it... also a Mod in Seven parts is kinda clunky.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
wat to say first google sucks, can't download and dont want to wait lots of days to download all parts want to play version 1.9 but was replaced the contempt on the game and miserably was failed it not works, hope someday someting more easy apears to mood the game or someone teatch me on a easy way how to mood that

LordDair

Dec 31, 2017
When i try to download part 6, comes the message, that too many people viewed or downloaded this part.
Now i must wait...
if you have a free account with mega then you have a limited amount of data that you are able to download before having to wait for like five or six hours before you can continue downloading.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, it would! Why don't you create an 18 GB file and see how long it takes you to upload it. Many players around the world cannot handle download files this large.
A Torrent file would get around a lot of those issues and make it a easier patch. As a aside KUDOs to the mod developer for a major effort. The Mod is a frickin complete game.. almost.. anyway a tremendous effort..

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes