Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The attached save file is right before you meet Keiran.
Appreciate the effort.
You are missing several important steps in Foxy's path such as her massage events and others. I was able to complete all the Keiran events. I'm attaching two save games, one is JayZ-4 which will take you through the missing Foxy quests and the other is JayZ-fixed which has all of Foxy's events completed to the point where you can start her new "nymphomaniac" path (walkthrough is in the walkthroughs folder).

Note: If there is a random chance of something occurring, you can force it by going to the location at the right hour and keep clicking on the 'Body Clean' cheat until it occurs.

Good luck!

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
You are missing several important steps in Foxy's path such as her massage events and others. I was able to complete all the Keiran events. I'm attaching two save games, one is JayZ-4 which will take you through the missing Foxy quests and the other is JayZ-fixed which has all of Foxy's events completed to the point where you can start her new "nymphomaniac" path (walkthrough is in the walkthroughs folder).

Note: If there is a random chance of something occurring, you can force it by going to the location at the right hour and keep clicking on the 'Body Clean' cheat until it occurs.

Good luck!
Thank you very much, the Body Clean cheats will definitely help.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Great mod :)

I only have one problem (I think ;)) - I can't get the Laura-Foxy scene to trigger :(
I need more information than that. Which walkthrough and which step are you stuck on? Please provide as much detail as possible (that way I can help you faster). :)

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017
I need more information than that. Which walkthrough and which step are you stuck on? Please provide as much detail as possible (that way I can help you faster). :)
I would like to - but I haven't been able to find a walkthrough for Laura/foxys interaktions.

I've finished Gina, Angelica, Foxy (including nypho), Caprice and Tamara + Laura including the Adam's events and the strip club events.

As far as I can gather it's suppose to tricker when giving foxy a massage - I remember doing that (after the massage chain), but Laura didn't tricker. It might have happened before day 92 - I was doing the Laura cheating route.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I would like to - but I haven't been able to find a walkthrough for Laura/foxys interaktions.

I've finished Gina, Angelica, Foxy (including nypho), Caprice and Tamara + Laura including the Adam's events and the strip club events.

As far as I can gather it's suppose to tricker when giving foxy a massage - I remember doing that (after the massage chain), but Laura didn't tricker. It might have happened before day 92 - I was doing the Laura cheating route.
I wish I could help but I haven't played through all the routes and paths in the newer releases of the original game. I am very familiar with my own mod and can help with all issues regarding it. Hopefully, some players will come along and update the current walkthroughs for the original game. :(

I'm happy that you enjoyed my mod! :)

Kubyc007

May 6, 2018
Where is the command line from cheat? Can I ask for the screen ... I'm sorry for your English, it's not my native language ...

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The game is update to 1.9, can the version 23 mod work on it? thanks!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
spectre1viper Mod Version 24 has been released

Updated the mod with the latest version of the game - Family Life 1.9

Players will need to download the new version of the original game on the opening post and then install all the parts of my mod (7 currently).

Make sure you download and install the latest version of the original game (currently 1.9) before installing my mod (7 parts). All the download links are on the opening post.

Players upgrading from version 1.8.5 can download the 1.8.5 to 1.9 upgrade in the 'Original Game Link & Downloads' section on the opening post. If players use this method then they don't have to re-install parts 2 - 7 of my mod since the upgrade doesn't alter the mod files in parts 2 - 7. Only Part 1 would need to be re-downloaded and re-installed after the original game 1.8.5 to 1.9 upgrade has been installed.

Players upgrading from version 22 or 23 of my mod only need to re-download Part 1 of my mod (Parts 2 - 7 have not changed). Update the original game and then re-apply my mod (all 7 parts, if you download and install the full 1.9 original game version). The full 1.9 version download is large, approximately 8.5 GBs.

Version 1.9 of Family Life is all Nanny / Angelica content.

Enjoy!

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
spectre1viper Mod Version 24 has been released

Updated the mod with the latest version of the game - Family Life 1.9

Players will need to download the new version of the original game on the opening post and then install all the parts of my mod (7 currently).

Make sure you download and install the latest version of the original game (currently 1.9) before installing my mod (7 parts). All the download links are on the opening post.

Players upgrading from version 1.8.5 can download the 1.8.5 to 1.9 upgrade in the 'Original Game Link & Downloads' section on the opening post. If players use this method then they don't have to re-install parts 2 - 7 of my mod since the upgrade doesn't alter the mod files in parts 2 - 7. Only Part 1 would need to be re-downloaded and re-installed after the original game 1.8.5 to 1.9 upgrade has been installed.

Players upgrading from version 22 or 23 of my mod only need to re-download Part 1 of my mod (Parts 2 - 7 have not changed). Update the original game and then re-apply my mod (all 7 parts, if you download and install the full 1.9 original game version). The full 1.9 version download is large, approximately 8.5 GBs.

Enjoy!
thanks very much!

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Drive is not Opening. İ never Download this Mod before and unfortunatly cant Download the Parts. İs there any other Way to Download all Parts?

DrXegis

Aug 28, 2016
When trying to download part 4, got this error:

Access to doc-0c-3c-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

All the other parts downloaded fine.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Drive is not Opening. İ never Download this Mod before and unfortunatly cant Download the Parts. İs there any other Way to Download all Parts?
Same here . I just started to download these files,I downloaded part 1,2 and 3 but not I can't download any of them..

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I need more information than that. Why can't you download them. What message are you getting?
İm using the Link in the Thread, a new Window is Opening, the Site is loading and then it Stops Loadıng and the Site is Pure White. İ waitet Refreshed, used another Browser, but unfortunatly the Site stays pure white

Alletas

Apr 5, 2018
When i try to download part 6, comes the message, that too many people viewed or downloaded this part.
Now i must wait...

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes