private83

Aug 9, 2021
Damn, the reference for the main caracter is a mess. I would have expected that it is already corrected in final, as it seems, this problem is not new...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
SALR I am sad that this one is finished :( It was an amazing game! Will you only work at Family at home remake from now on or will you develop Family At Home 3 or another new game?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Neferet y Compañera_4.jpg Neferet y Compañera_5.jpg Gato Antes Café Después Café Dos Fotos y Texto Meme.png escena_4.jpg

Mostrar menos
ENGLISH:
From this moment forward, I'm going to dedicate all my time to a single game: Family at Home Remake.
This new version marks a renewed beginning for the Mariposa saga. My commitment involves implementing visual improvements, refining the text, enriching the storyline, and adding more content. I've rebuilt many models from the original games from scratch, such as those of Ruby, Nathaniel, and Neferet. What do you think of the new design?
Almost two years ago, I announced Orphan Butterfly, never imagining it would take this long to reach that game. With the remakes, it might seem like that moment will never arrive, but I assure you it will, and it will be worth it. However, before that, it's crucial to fix, enhance, and detail the two previous games: Family at Home and The Lécuyer Cult. I've been working on the script for the next update for several days, but before proceeding, I need to conduct some surveys. Hopefully, I'll be able to show you the official banner for the next episode tomorrow.
I wish you all an excellent day. Thank you for your continuous support!
ESPAÑOL:
A partir de este momento, voy a dedicar todo mi tiempo a un solo juego: Family at Home Remake. Esta nueva versión marca un comienzo renovado para la saga Mariposa.
Mi compromiso es implementar mejoras visuales, pulir el texto, enriquecer la historia y agregar más contenido. He reconstruido muchos modelos de los juegos originales desde cero, como los de Ruby, Nathaniel y Neferet. ¿Qué opinan del nuevo diseño?
Hace casi dos años anuncié Orphan Butterfly y no imaginé que tomaría tanto tiempo llegar a ese juego. Con los remakes, puede parecer que ese momento nunca llegará, pero les aseguro que llegará y valdrá la pena. Antes de eso, sin embargo, es crucial arreglar, mejorar y detallar los dos juegos anteriores: Family at Home y The Lécuyer Cult. He estado trabajando en el guion de la próxima actualización durante varios días, pero antes de continuar, necesito realizar algunas encuestas. Espero poder mostrarles mañana el banner oficial del próximo episodio.
Les deseo a todos un excelente día. ¡Gracias por su apoyo continuo!

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Unfortunately, it's a shame that it's over :cry:one time or another it would end (y). Thank you to SALR for your dedication on FAH 2, Good luck with your FAH remake and your new game

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch and Khao

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Unfortunately, it's a shame that it's over :cry:one time or another it would end (y). Thank you to SALR for your dedication on FAH 2, Good luck with your FAH remake and your new game
I thank you for your support and for keeping people informed through this medium and also thank you all for supporting this game, I hope that my future games will also be to your liking.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i play part 1 but not part 2. what happen to futa and the other guy thats making a move on the your mom

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Since this has the Kinetic novel tag, I have a question.

Is this a choice-less game, or can I make choices that affect the story and relationships?

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
As always, great game. The storyline is always a bit flashy, hahaha, but entertaining. The animations are good, the characters fabulous. I was expecting the brunette to be the mother of the bully for a good laugh, hahaha. I liked that there's a reference to Family At Home 1 and The Lécuyer Cult. I hope the characters make a return for the next installment.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019

Family at Home 2 [Final] [SALR Games]

define config.name = _("Family at Home 2")
define config.version = "1.0"

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 893 MB

PC: (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

MAC: (1 week) - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
your signature gif is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Mar 29, 2023
Questions:
Is this a direct sequel to Family at Home?
Since this is a kinetic novel is there anyway to skip or exclude Futa content which the game has a tag for?

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Thank you for creating this beautiful game. I enjoyed it a lot. Mil gracias SALR. En la buena.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes