I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Family at Home 2 happens before The Lécuyer Cult, that's why he is still alive and Ruby is still on his side.
The events of The Lécuyer Cult will change a bit when the remake comes out.
So yes, there are a lot of things that don't make sense eh Family at Home 2, because the remake of The Lécuyer Cult will bring changes to the story to make sense.

I know it may seem very dizzying, but that's why the idea of remaking the games, still an apology for all this mess with the story.
I'll share with you the timeline of the games, the remakes will be canon within the story and the originals will cease to be canon.

I don't know if you've played it, but the remake of Family at Home 1 is already in development and there is episode 2 if you'd like to check it out.

Apologies for the confusion, hope you have a good night.
View attachment 3332966
Also, just a heads up. In Family at Home 2, you forgot to put Mary's route in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Kinda funny how at begining when fucking the mom next to the dad you fuck her ass and she still a sleep then you roll her over to fuck her pussy ONLY then she wakes up. WTF and he said at begining she was not a heavy sleeper lol

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It has the Kinetic tag but their is choices in game. Does choices only add flavor to game or do they actually matter?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Another great update! And congratulation to finish also this game too.
Cant wait to see the continue. Hope the MC find a cure! And kick the original's ass.
Also i hope to see the remake of DYNASTY " obviously without NTR"

Thank you again for this new update. Now i need to download also family at home remake, a month without a PC, I found a lot of updates :love: :LOL:

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes