EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FotoF95v2.png

Overview:
Family at Home 2 is inspired by parts of the story of the Dynasty series, you are a young man living happily with your father and mother, but after the revelation of a man named Blake, your life changes completely. You begin to live with one of the wealthiest families in town, the Carrington. You have a luxurious and glamorous life, but it will eventually be filled with darkness, forged from dark money, betrayal, jealousy, sex, and even murder. All this conflict is seen from your perspective.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: SALR Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final Episode
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: DYNASTY - Family at Home - Bad Wife - The Lécuyer Cult
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Italian

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

24.png 224.png 301.png 406.png 575.png 594.png 660.png 767.png 265.png 476.png 907.png 1007.png 1115.png 1155.png 1365.png 1589.png 1717.png 1753.png 1851.png 2232.png 2277.png 2660.png 2728.png 3842.png 4610.png 4704.png 4837.png

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Uh, you might want to look at those screenshots again. Like the girl on the left in the 7th image looks like she has facial hair cause of the random black marks that are in nearly all of them.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I just found this game and I just now realises it was made by the same dev. who did "The Lécuyer Cult" which I really like but also "DYNASTY" and "Family at Home" which I didnt.
I never played the first one because it has NTR in it but DYNASTY it seems is on-hold after the NTR scene with the sis.

So im kinda confliced here.
Is it far fetched for me to say the game will have it since the first game had it too? :unsure:
Developer Notes dont say anothing much about planned tags.
Models looking once again pretty nice so if in the future NTR is planned it would be nice if it get mentioned as a warning beforehand.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I just found this game and I just now realises it was made by the same dev. who did "The Lécuyer Cult" which I really like but also "DYNASTY" and "Family at Home" which I didnt.
I never played the first one because it has NTR in it but DYNASTY it seems is on-hold after the NTR scene with the sis.

So im kinda confliced here.
Is it far fetched for me to say the game will have it since the first game had it too? :unsure:
Developer Notes dont say anothing much about planned tags.
Models looking once again pretty nice so if in the future NTR is planned it would be nice if it get mentioned as a warning beforehand.
It's a sequel in name to an NTR game, and based on DYNASTY another NTR game.... 1 + 1 = 2. So this will be another NTR game.

O and just wait, lecyuer cult will eventually have NTR (the groundwork is already there...), dev is 3 out of 4 (soon to be 4 out of 5 including this new one) for NTR in their game (not optional either).... so yeah, just accept this is an NTR dev, no matter how much it may seem like the game won't have NTR... it will be shoe-horned and forced in (like Dynasty) at some point.

Red is Red, grass is green, water is wet, and this dev does NTR in their games.

Last edited:

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
One word : marvelous!
Edit: on second thought i'm conflicted.
I hope dev stick to the end.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It's a sequel in name to an NTR game, and based on DYNASTY another NTR game.... 1 + 1 = 2. So this will be another NTR game.

O and just wait, lecyuer cult will eventually have NTR (the groundwork is already there...), dev is 3 out of 4 (soon to be 4 out of 5 including this new one) for NTR in their game (not optional either).... so yeah, just accept this is an NTR dev, no matter how much it may seem like the game won't have NTR... it will be shoe-horned and forced in (like Dynasty) at some point.

Red is Red, grass is green, water is wet, and this dev does NTR in their games.
I would normally agree with you here but here I must make a exemption, at least for now. In both these games the NTR scene were pushed in out of nowhere so I understand the frustration. But I played the Lecyuer cult and I saw dev. comments that he told he will not add it in and to this day I didnt saw it.
Sure like you said that something as "groundwork" could be a hint but as long nothing happends I dont mind such "tease-moments".
And when dev. says this game wont have NTR too I gonna trust him for the moment, the best thing I can do really.
If something happens like in DYNASTY then we all will be a bit more wiser.

3.50 star(s) 31 Votes