lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
The game is very laggy - main menu, gallery, save/load, etc. But gameplay itself is normal speed, without lags.
Did anyone face same issue?

And I believe other previous games from this developer have same problem

BBC King

May 8, 2021
hey everyone hope you are enjoying the game first i want to say sorry for not fixing the script this update due to us being extremely busy we didn't have time to allow me to test it before release and due to some coding issues like wrong sayers showing up and when i fixed them the game decided to not translate the lines anymore so had to get a friend to help out to help me fix them everything's fixed now so hope you enjoy the game and sorry again for the big delay
No offense intended but why are you fixing other peoples games when you have your own that havent been updated in months or are being claimed to be going through yet another revamp?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
FAH2 / Final Episode / Sneak peek / Final Part
I am committed to delivering the update by December 24th, although we are still working on adding renders, videos, and preparing the English translation. Over 400 renders and more than 100 videos have been completed so far. My aim is to have everything ready by that date, but in case of any unforeseen circumstances, I will promptly inform you through our Discord server.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Will the public version follow the same three week schedule after initial release? or will it be different since it's the final episode and Christmas?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Merry Christmas, everyone! Although the final episode of FAH 2 isn't ready yet, as a Christmas gift, I bring you this Story Set with over 100 images in 4K. I hope you enjoy it while the much-awaited final episode arrives for our Patreons in a few days!

Mini-novels

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023

Merry Christmas, everyone! Although the final episode of FAH 2 isn't ready yet, as a Christmas gift, I bring you this Story Set with over 100 images in 4K. I hope you enjoy it while the much-awaited final episode arrives for our Patreons in a few days!
DOWNLOAD HERE

Mini-novels
Can we please get another link for this? For some reason, I get prompted with a system error when opening the jpgs for this. Every other story-set works fine. Changing programs to open them also doesn't work. Tried redownloading and all that stuff but to no avail.

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Can we please get another link for this? For some reason, I get prompted with a system error when opening the jpgs for this. Every other story-set works fine. Changing programs to open them also doesn't work. Tried redownloading and all that stuff but to no avail.
This version is uncompressed, it should work:

• Red Heart
Reactions: giqui and Toukebri

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
The final episode of FAH2 will be available this December 30th for all patreons regardless of level. I didn't think this update would take me more time, but having to add audio to 100 videos takes a lot of time and also to do the english translation, but I'm sure this December 30th it will be finished. HS2-2023-12-27-14-23-42-364.png

hentai9xxx

Mar 1, 2020
Since it is the last version can you please give it to us for free. Thank you very much. ( im poor sr guy )

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Is anyone in the Dev's discord causes his patreon page is not found anymore from the link in the OP ?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Family at Home 2 [Final] [SALR Games]

define config.name = _("Family at Home 2")
define config.version = "1.0"

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 893 MB

PC: (1 week) - -

MAC: (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Reactions: Fenix_Hell
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes