DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I was gonna ask a lot of things around all parts of the game and things like that but I have decided that I will just do two questions:

-Will the game follow the usual "choose option for route" or will we have more variables that influence it rather than just player input?.

An example to make it easy: Imagine that we want to get Melanie as a girlfriend, it would be different to get her while she is still Mark's girlfriend or if they already broke up. If you only take into account player input we will have just a route to seduce Melanie, however if it is influenced by thing like who is her current boyfriend or the corruption level that she has then we have things influencing how we get her as our girlfriend in the game.

-This is about relationships, first of all I want to ask if we can have a harem ending, another one is if the girls can be jealous and if the relationships are linear or if they are based on events related to the relationship level with the girl. Another thing is if I can break up with the girl if I want to.

That's kind of the incredibly short version of the big message that I was writting XD.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I was gonna ask a lot of things around all parts of the game and things like that but I have decided that I will just do two questions:

-Will the game follow the usual "choose option for route" or will we have more variables that influence it rather than just player input?.

An example to make it easy: Imagine that we want to get Melanie as a girlfriend, it would be different to get her while she is still Mark's girlfriend or if they already broke up. If you only take into account player input we will have just a route to seduce Melanie, however if it is influenced by thing like who is her current boyfriend or the corruption level that she has then we have things influencing how we get her as our girlfriend in the game.

-This is about relationships, first of all I want to ask if we can have a harem ending, another one is if the girls can be jealous and if the relationships are linear or if they are based on events related to the relationship level with the girl. Another thing is if I can break up with the girl if I want to.

That's kind of the incredibly short version of the big message that I was writting XD.
Before I answer your comment, I want to remind you that I'm doing this game alone :)
-I think your comment is perfectly describing the question that probably any creator has to answer himself before he decided to do something: "What I truly want to make and what I'm able to implement". I don't want to be the person who just can't complete his ideas only because he wanted to do too much. That's why I'm fully focused on implementing at least one route, i.e. well-thought-out ideas that I have on each of character. But in future with the good team, I will be adding more connected routes and widen each character choices, updating gameplay and etc., making the game interesting to play even in a second time.

-Possibility of harem and others features is great. I can write it easily. I always think about it and I have a lot of drafts (twins and tiffany, for example). But my knowledge in programming didn't allow me to implement that at this moment.

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Game very well elaborated, very good graphic, with purpose and a very intelligent story up here. I expect a firm evolution of this game that I will follow closely ... and who knows how to help, depends on the continuations ...

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I want to thank you guys for all positive comments, that you left. It really means the world to me. This and your criticism encourage me to work harder on my game.
I want to say one thing. The development didn't stop! I'm working on a new update and I'm going to work harder, seeing that a lot of you enjoyed it. Sorry, if sometimes I didn't answer. Don't think that I ignore your messages, I read it with paranoid interest. :) But I have a very busy work schedule.
Anyway, all I want to say that the demo is only the tip of the iceberg! In future I have a lot of interesting content for you.
All new information about progress of development you can find on my patreon.
Also I made a small " " for game on my patreon page that I'm going to expand. Where, in the comment section you can ask me any question or made any suggestion on the development of the game.

Reactions: UncleVT

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Before I answer your comment, I want to remind you that I'm doing this game alone :)
-I think your comment is perfectly describing the question that probably any creator has to answer himself before he decided to do something: "What I truly want to make and what I'm able to implement". I don't want to be the person who just can't complete his ideas only because he wanted to do too much. That's why I'm fully focused on implementing at least one route, i.e. well-thought-out ideas that I have on each of character. But in future with the good team, I will be adding more connected routes and widen each character choices, updating gameplay and etc., making the game interesting to play even in a second time.

-Possibility of harem and others features is great. I can write it easily. I always think about it and I have a lot of drafts (twins and tiffany, for example). But my knowledge in programming didn't allow me to implement that at this moment.
Sounds good, just enjoy what you do and do what you can :).

Just let me recommend that you never forget what you truly want to make, because perhaps during development you can advance towards it bit by bit.

Reactions: Enyo_

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I guess you was confused, because of the gameplay, where you think that the story tells every Sebastien's move, because you play as Sebastien. But my goal was to hide his real intentions from the start, that's why you'll never see his emotions, for example. He's a character as any person in the game, and has his own story. But it demands attention to details. I should make this part clearer.
Interesting game, but the combination of detail-oriented narrative and poor translation made for a confusing time. When Seb did something weird (c.f. stealing the files), I never really knew what was supposed to be surprising and what was not.

For the choices, it was often difficult to say what to do about e.g. Max, when I don't know who Max is, or both options sounded very similar.

I wasn't too confused by the five? perspective shifts, but I was confused by the consistent angles in them. When so much of the story seemed to come from googling people, suddenly seeing yet other named people talking with these women was an odd way to gain information - especially since Seb is supposed to be spying on them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The interface was fine, but needs tooltips hotkeys and notifications/quest markers. When content started to dry up, clicking my way into and out of work constantly started getting very annoying.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Although there's no lewd scenes yet, all the girls are beautiful. Melanie's stomach and everything is gorgeous. Face kinda looks like Taylor Swift lol

• Love
Reactions: JonasTS

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So pretty, yet so horribly written. Maybe it is the translation to English, but I could hardly get through the opening scene in the diner. Cringe worthy.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes