kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
5th Picture taken in indeterminate room.
It's okay, come in, take a sit, I won't bite.
Take a seat? Sit down? Or Take a shit....context is king
Renders do look nice though, I'll pop back in an update or 2.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, this game seems very ambitious for a one-man-team with limited resources. The game seems very, very promising though, so I wish you all the best Enyo Eerie.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
The MC looks good looking what hell is this????

No, well done my only concern is they Dual path you have planned doing two characters seems fun but for you it's twice as much work, for us it would most likely be less content as everyone would have an favourite they would play and ignore the other meaning shorter playthrough's which for you = double the moans on here, and elsewhere and no one really happy.

But maybe your be different?

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
The game looks good, I will definitely check it out later when there's more content to explore. (And as long as it won't have any weird turn off kinks, peeing, lactation etc, ugh.) Bonus points for the lack of incest too, hopefully it stays that way.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Nah, thats me just being an old fart (point in case, had to look up weeaboo) that never really got very far into the Nippon Craze. If I was ten years younger and had easy access to all the stuff in my formative years I'd probably be all over it lol.
Would have been nice to share it with other old farts like me. Now I had to look it up myself. :confused:
Though it took only a few seconds, but I'm saving other old farts from selecting the word, right-clicking and selecting "search with google":
:FuckYea: :biggrin:
I can definitely say that I'm not a weeaboo. I have thought sometimes that it would be nice to be able to read Japanese, but that's about it. Never wanted to be one.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe a mini-walkthrough, (to avoid NTR, for instance), could be put up.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes