Ren'Py - Abandoned - False Hero [v0.39.1 Beta] [Enyo Eerie]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AABANOGUN

This is one of my favorite games of all time even after the time that has passed, great animation, great corruption/romance, engaging to the world, and all of the character are cute/beautiful to boot. I also enjoy how the gameplay itself doesn't feel repetitive or boring and I can play hours even after I found all the scenes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

anonymousguys

8/10
    This game have great idea and potential
    and it have a best looking female model every girl is so pretty

Shame that It got abandoned

I just wish the corrupt mel to be my girl, Banging Lucy and ruined another man in this game life especially mark
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Night Hacker

Nice looking characters. Not too bad of a story, but poorly implemented open world with too much repetitiveness as well as some conversations that felt like extra text was added just to extend the time spend in game. It had potential, but I can see why it was abandoned.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Golden Trump

The game went straight from great to terrible. What started as a game where our MC was going to slowly corrupt the character around himis now a family vacation in countryside where the old bald potbellied men are trying to get in the pants of mom daughter duo.
    Dev has never heard the word deadline before thats for sure and I would really want the game title to be changed from False Hero to False Hope because that is all he has given for over a year.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

gumfish

False Hero 4/5
    (the rating may change if the game is fully released.)
    Good 3D modeling, interface, and story.
    I'm looking forward to play the next version.:)(y):D
    It would be better if the update was faster!!!
    Thanks for making this great work!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Dr Secz

I tried to play this game few times and give up because lack of time. Finally I have tried it few days ago and manage it. Story is good, slow, spicy and interesting. Graphics are good and smooth. Deserves 4 stars from me.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Candy Suxx

The game went from A dominating lawyer trying to corrupt both Mom and daughter duo to everyone getting corrupted by everyone. The story progression went from bad to worse. All you see are Old farts trying to get in the pants of the main female characters and I won't even try talking about the update size or gap as everyone already knows that.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

failureatheart

Models are amazing, story writing feels dry as ever though. The way everything in the game looks absolutely perfect (environment, apartment) feels very American Psycho, and I think the creator fails to see how that just falls into the uncanny valley... of scenery? And apparently the American Psycho thing was INTENDED...??? (Sorry why am I role playing a sociopath by default? Like the point they seemingly failed to take away from that movie is that sociopaths are not viable members of society and should be removed from it with haste... makes me actually question if the creator is unintentionally outing themselves as a sociopath? Idk, don't know them, just heavily dislike the direction choices for this game.) It feels like every background is part of an IKEA catalogue. The background choices really creates a barrier for any believably because it's simply too perfect.
    Also this feels much less like a "game" and more like a visual novel with choices that don't really seem to matter (at least not for a long time???).
    I played this admittedly only roughly an hour and heavily used the skip feature because the game starts out showing you things the MC isn't even present for and it's not seemingly relevant to anything at all other than I guess "setting the scene" (?) of the story. It's very VERY sloggish with no way to really speed things along even using the skip feature. (Which isn't a toggle btw, or even useable by any mouse button or click, you have to hold CTRL(annoying)) You can't do simple things like click on a character to interact, or click a doorway to go through it, you have to click tiny text in the corner of the screen to change rooms, and click small portraits in the other corner to bring up a menu for character, and then you have to drag your mouse to the opposite side of the screen to pick an option to actually talk with them, and those options (for the ones with lewdness) aren't repeatable. Beyond that it takes you four times, over FOUR in game days to even get a picture of tits. (which compared to the dick you have to see before then of the main character the boobs take up FAR less screen size and thus have less detail than the flaccid vainy dick you had to see a few nights prior. Like why is the first nuddity I see the MC's dick, and why is it given a bigger close up (limp mind you) than the girl's first tit shot? Or even the next fully nude shot? Just seems kinda gay, and that ain't my kink... soooo, woulda been nice to have a lil warning.) Oh, and it takes you SIX count em SIX in game days (not counting the numerous intro slides before you gain control over the MC and a full days worth of interactions with the girl before you can even START peeping.) to see the girl fully nude in a NON REPEATABLE shower scene, and in the several attempts you make before it you consistently get caught and bitched at for peeping.
    I don't know but seemingly everything in this game is a turn off for me aside from the models of the girls, and although they are nice, they are not worth the amount of time I have to spend clicking small things on screen at opposite ends, and reading through boring and uninteresting dialogue and thoughts from EVERY character that don't really matter and aren't really "hot" at all. It's just not worth it. I found it recommended on a post along side some other really great games on this site, between that and the first post by the author bragging it'd be "The best corruption game you've ever played" I had high expectations for it.

The only one it seemed to meet was the renders of the girls and how pretty looking they were. It didn't look worth my time to play any longer than the hour I spent (skipping unseen text mind you) to get a single girl to show me full body nude (through peeping) with so little control over actual story direction as I had.

If this game is great in some aspect I feel like it missed the mark on the "open strong" idea and instead opened as limp as the render of the MC's dick closeup I was force fed before I could even see a nude girl. There might be something genius further in that makes the game truly fun or interesting, but honestly given how weak the opening is and how many poor choices I saw after this much time invested, I doubt it.

I gave it 2 stars which I feel is generously giving it the benefit of the doubt. My honest grade would be 1.5 stars entirely based on how nice the renders of the girls are. I decided to round up since I didn't play the whole game through, and that seemed the decent thing to do. But honestly, I just couldn't. I feel like this game is a waste of my hard drive space and intend to uninstall after this post. I can say though, I've reviewed worse.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Crimsonlights

The game has virtually no content, despite being out for 4 years. What is there is good, but the dev either has no motivation or no interest in continuing with anything meaningful. Every update adds a scrap of content, and nothing more.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Gwb2006

v0.39.1

I'm mostly rating this so I don't accidentally download this game again. That's how unmemorable it is: I've downloaded it three times without realizing I've already written if off. The description sounds great, but it is not what the game actually is. It feels like the game got neutered along the way. There are situations in which it feels like the MC could take a passive or aggressive path, but the option is not there. You just keep clicking through waiting for the MC to get fed up with being walked on, only to be disappointed. If the dev wants to make a game where a guy tries to cater to women in the hopes that they finally let him see their naughty bits, then just make that game. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would enjoy playing that game. This is a game that is a strong letdown from the description. The least that could be done is to change the description to match the experience of the game.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

sarcasticarse

The game uses the same overly used DAZ models (despite claiming "No more stupid boring sluts who all look alike"), poorly written, and just generally dumb, 1 dimensional characters. It's a shame because the creator seems to understand lighting in their settings which most DAZ devs do not.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

ding000

I like the renders and the writing (especially suspense building) although some of the situations are just not realistic, i like how they are portrayed. Overall a decent game with interesting characters.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.38.1 version
    PRO:
    - good cg
    - story present
    - some hints present ig
    - deadends marked
    CONS:
    - timesystem. in that game its classical incremental variable "dtime", but... in range from 11 to 17, wtf is that? script taken from other game?
    - part of sandbox gameplay, i mean "side activity". in that game zero side activity. game has dozens releases in 4 years of development and we have only 3.6 average storylines...
    - 7gb game and no animations... in some scenes similar pics stored in different files... awful
    - adult content... after 4 years of development and dozens updates we have: 1 vaginal scene, few hj/bj scenes and tonns of voyeurism and fairy tale psyhological manipulations. ok, lets make a bet "when we get another adilt scene?"- in 1,2 or 4 years?

game not so bad "per se", but content amount not acceptable for 4+ years of development.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Pros:

Great render art faces and lower bodies, probably some of the best on the site.
    Slick UI and interface overall.
    Good variety of models and faces.
    Has potential for growth to something great

Cons:

Poor render art upper bodies.
    Disjointed story with overly long dialogue sections on tangential topics.
    Writing style doesn't match character appearances.

And as others have mentioned, the game seems to be in an odd partially complete state with broken scene links, unclear progression steps. I understand game development is a process over time, but if you imagine a game as smooth puzzle pieces coming together, this is a jagged weaving line, and thus I cannot rate higher despite some of the fantastic art.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

ihl86

At the moment, 0.38.1, this game feels very bad.
    It jumps from one thing to another without any real logic. It feels like the game is bugged and the events are not in order, which may be possible, I can't really tell. There are also a lot of placeholders and going to be updated and stuff.
    Also, I don't think any decision we make matters. Yes, we get a few different renders and the dialogue is a little different but next event, whatever we chose before, it doesn't seem to have influenced anything.
    I am a little curious to see how the story unfolds and if the few hour I invested pay off at some point as, if you read the dialogue, in a few hours maybe you get a few renders of a naked girl at most but the game feels too bad for me to want to continue.
    Might come back to it in a few months, a year and see where it got but I couldn't recommend it in its current state.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

echilog

urgh. the art and the idea of corruption is the only good thing about this game. its annoying to play, there are littel to no helæp ingame. and the develepment is super slow. all around just a bad game with a pretty bow
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Blahbleh541

The artwork is the only redeeming factor of this game. There was 1 good sex scene that was removed for no good reason, and now some borderline ntr teasing content has been added for that character. Basically there is barely any content of any kind.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Jstforme

I have followed this game from the beginning. The story was to be a "dark" tale of a head shrink getting a woman he grew up with to revive her inner slut, by corrupting her and her daughter, and putting the horns on the gullible hubby. The twins coping with a pervert blackmailing boss, and a struggling actress with an abusive boyfriend story lines were pure gold as well.
    Then sadly, the Dev had a change of heart and decided to remake the game to a kinder and gentler story line. The twin story line is now boring without the scumbag boss, and the actress I could care less about now that she doesn't have a jealous and controlling boyfriend for the MC to manipulate...the MC was quite cruel in how he manipulated and forced her...should have just removed the actress all together, considering how she's the one in control, not the MC. Melonie/Tiffany story line still has a lot of promise but has a lot of leftover dialogue from before the change, which can be confusing to a new player.
    The MC is still generally the same, manipulating people and all, but he is a lot nicer about how he does it than from before...which is disappointing and really takes a lot of emotion out of the story.
    To sum this all up, this game is worth checking out. The models are top notch, and if you didn't know how good the story was before the Dev lost his nerve, will be a good one to follow.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Bender_is_great_34

The Good
    - BEAUTIFUL girls. Rendering is top notch
    - Easing in to corruption

The Bad
    - No animation
    - Basically the dialogs are; No, No, No, No, No, Yes, Yes, back to No, No
    - CTRL+C, CTRL+V dialogs over and over and over
    - A lot of "Boy, that escalated quickly"
    - There are quite a number of unfinished options and renders that are just placeholders.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Luckzor

The models are great, the story is a story, not really interesting some of the conversations are too long or feel to long because they are so common and boring. The MC has zero personality, we can see him thinking in a mischievous way but when he talks we see a beta-guy that lets everyone treat him like trash, an example can be Mellany, she ask MC's help, but when he says something she say that his advices are stupid or ask if he is a real psichologist, and the MC just let those comments slide, even when she acts like a bitch.
    I found really weird that Mellany wants to try to be more close to Tiffany and one day she just... put her hand inside Tiffany's pants and touch her, to see if she shave her pussy or not, and she acts like if that was something normal that every mother do.
    I stoped playing after Mark's party because I can't stand the inconsistencies, like the MC and Mellany fighting and days later they forgot everything, the homeless girl that lives with the MC since the prologue but magically she desappears the day that Tiffany got drunk and the MC takes her to his home.
    The disgusting character Mellany is, like person is really repulsive, at least to me, and I hate that I had to bear her and talk to her countless of times just to have one conversation with Tiffany.
    The MC being a pussy without personality and not being able to corrupt anyone, all the game it just feels like the MC is trying to make the girls love him more than anything.
    And the story, at least the part I played, that is Mellany/Tiffany is really boring, until that moment nothing happened and the conversations are unbearable of how long and boring they are.