mineral

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, thank you for the game, love the renders. I did find a crash. Load the attached save file and go to settings->history. This reproducibly gives me an exception.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys. I'm working on my game and everything is going well so far. I partially wrote event with Lucy and Tiffany on my language. I laid a foundation. Now I need to add details, build an atmosphere, and so on (I also begun to make manager of the café, but for now I'm not sure if he will be in the next update).

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Hi, thank you for the game, love the renders. I did find a crash. Load the attached save file and go to settings->history. This reproducibly gives me an exception.
Thanks. I'll see what's the problem and I will fix it.

mineral

Jul 7, 2018
Thanks. I'll see what's the problem and I will fix it.
Great, thanks!

I've taken some time to go through part of the dialogue of your game. I've copied some texts from the 001.rpa file and have tried to improve on the use of the English language. Mind you, I am also not a native speaker and I'm sure things can be further improved.

I've tried to stick to the intention of your dialogs as close as possible.

Do feel free to use this anyway you like.

Reactions: mineiros123

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Great, thanks!

I've taken some time to go through part of the dialogue of your game. I've copied some texts from the 001.rpa file and have tried to improve on the use of the English language. Mind you, I am also not a native speaker and I'm sure things can be further improved.

I've tried to stick to the intention of your dialogs as close as possible.

Do feel free to use this anyway you like.
Huge thanks for the amount of work you put into this. This kind of help is priceless for me. I'll look through this carefully and fix all mistakes.

mineral

Jul 7, 2018
Huge thanks for the amount of work you put into this. This kind of help is priceless for me. I'll look through this carefully and fix all mistakes.
I'm glad you appreciate it. Attached is another part. This should cover all dialogues involving the members of the loving family. Some sentences need additional changes. Sometimes I haven't yet found a way to rephrase your words to my liking and sometimes I'm not quite sure what you intend to say. I'll try to go through the remaining text first before I get back to these loose ends.

No, you're not wrong. If you noticed, I like to do easter eggs from different movies and books. There is a lot of it. For example Llewelyn Ross or Michael Fern and etc.
I'm afraid I don't recall seeing these names before playing your game. I know little about movie or book references in general, so I may have inadvertently mutilated those beyond recognition. Sorry :).

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I'm glad you appreciate it. Attached is another part. This should cover all dialogues involving the members of the loving family. Some sentences need additional changes. Sometimes I haven't yet found a way to rephrase your words to my liking and sometimes I'm not quite sure what you intend to say. I'll try to go through the remaining text first before I get back to these loose ends.

I'm afraid I don't recall seeing these names before playing your game. I know little about movie or book references in general, so I may have inadvertently mutilated those beyond recognition. Sorry :).
And again, thanks a lot for your hard work! I wrote you in pm, so please check it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I'll be brief. I made the half of plot for the game and about 40% of CG. I need to translate everything of course and make code on renpy. So there is a lot of things that needs to be done, but I consider that half of the work is complete, because I did the hardest one. Anyway, I don't want to give you promises about release yet, because I need to redo some things in the old version.

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
@Enyo Eerie @UncleVT i have a huge decision to make. Im willing to be a patreon of one game this month. Then i remembered this game. If you guys can tell the exact date of the next update, it would help me alot in making my decision.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
@Enyo Eerie @UncleVT i have a huge decision to make. Im willing to be a patreon of one game this month. Then i remembered this game. If you guys can tell the exact date of the next update, it would help me alot in making my decision.
I can tell the approximate date, when I finish the text (I did about 70%) and CG(I did about 60%), but I can't tell you the exact date when I finish the translation, because it's the hardest job for me. Plus, I need to spend about 3-4 days on coding.
So I'd advice you to pledge him.

Reactions: UncleVT and Floga

Marco

Aug 26, 2016
I love the renders,the soft lighting give the model a real skin sense. Sir,you are a talent artist.
And the story,the Mark's family story was really exciting and I want more.

xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
I can tell the approximate date, when I finish the text (I did about 70%) and CG(I did about 60%), but I can't tell you the exact date when I finish the translation, because it's the hardest job for me. Plus, I need to spend about 3-4 days on coding.
So I'd advice you to pledge him.
So can i say before 15th of August?

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Can you first finish the male character path first please rather than doing both at a time that way it'll be easier for story progression and as well as to know relationships with other chars although the female character path may tell about the origin of how she met up with him and how they come to work together as a lawyer and also good game it looks really beautiful also hope our guy is superhero too man kicking asses :extremelyhappy:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I was focused on the event with Tiffany. About 1-2 images are left to be done. I finished everything that I planned for Kate and Ashley, but I decided to expand their event and add some new images.
While I was fixing mistakes in the old version, I noticed some things that I should definitely improve. So I think about implementing some changes of the gameplay, icons or interface to make it more friendly to a new player.

Also sometimes you can notice that I act like a heartless stone. :) So I want to apologize for that and explain why it happens. Very often I write really big posts or comments. But then the time comes to fixing mistakes, I spend so much time on it that all my desire to finish it disappears. It's really disappointing, but as my English is improving I will be making more posts (and more alive posts) and will be more active online. Or I will just hire a translator, who will be translating my posts and comments for me.

Reactions: m3lee
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes