• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Drashin95

May 19, 2019
Can anyone post a list of what each corruption route is about fetishwise and what are thier colors in the extra zone?

CorruptionLover333

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the translation.
I have found some places where it says Avidya
1. In the pink building where there are girls dancing (there is also a poster that not translated there)
1.png
2. Sex scene where you fail to escape the church
2.png
3. Conversation in the pink building in downtown after completing a mission
3.png
4. Npc to the left in the room with Enki after you get corrupted (they say it multiple times in their dialogue)
4.png
5. Npc in the church
5.png
6. Enki says it in her dialogue before giving you the first mission (forgot to take a screenshot of this one)
These are the ones I found so far.

Last edited:

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Thanks for the translation.
I have found some places where it says Avidya
1. In the pink building where there are girls dancing (there is also a poster that not translated there)
View attachment 1748652
2. Sex scene where you fail to escape the church
View attachment 1748654
3. Conversation in the pink building in downtown after completing a mission
View attachment 1748655
4. Npc to the left in the room with Enki after you get corrupted (they say it multiple times in their dialogue)
View attachment 1748657
5. Npc in the church
View attachment 1748678
6. Enki says it in her dialogue before giving you the first mission (forgot to take a screenshot of this one)
These are the ones I found so far.
Really appreciate it, thanks!

LordMarduk

Mar 26, 2018
where can i get a free download link?
After scrolling through the thread here it looks like nobody is willing to share their game and are instead encouraging people to buy it from DLsite. Ive looked around on other sites and so far cant find a download that doesnt take 30+ hours.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
After scrolling through the thread here it looks like nobody is willing to share their game and are instead encouraging people to buy it from DLsite. Ive looked around on other sites and so far cant find a download that doesnt take 30+ hours.
Yeah, how dare they paying for the work of others and encouraging others to support the Artists/ Gamedevs.

ChaosT

Nov 14, 2020
When I apply eng patch resistance royal and asmodai route is still japanese. Is it this way or it just me?

Last edited:

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
Is it normal that in gallery mode some scenes throw an error to close the game, specifically the final capture scenes?

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
when I choose to go in the final scene this error always appears here I leave an example the same happens in the route of the maids of the brand girls only the route of the robot girls works well here an example

rhaye

Aug 12, 2018
Village of Nightmare series, you can find it all on here. The games include:

Village of Nightmare
Village of Nightmare 2
Church of Nightmare
Inma ka Sugoroku (aka Succubus Board Game)

Other corruption games:

Ship of Servitude
Thundersteel Raiouger (if you can deal with NTR)
Insect Angels (although my translation is a buggy mess and the game desperately needs more sex scenes)
Crimson Veil
Look up the user Anaximanes if you can handle creepy monsters and mostly VNs
If you can live with bugs and barebones to no story at all, try The Last Demon Hunter and Latex Dungeon Advance

I'm actually so disappointed with The Last Demonhunter and The Order of Light. They both had so much potential and were held back by bugs, grinding/tedious gameplay loops, and a complete lack of story. The Last Demonhunter in particular had several great scenes involving your party members getting corrupted by enemies (dryad, corrupted demonhunter), but those were few and far between overall. One of the devs is currently working on an SRPG in the same vein of Aldo Senki, but I haven't checked it out since the first chapter or so.

I will throw a shoutout to The Order of Light for making me realize that I had an *additional* fetish towards deities/angels being corrupted on top of normal corruption.

I agree with the Village of Nightmare games, akuochi is a GREAT circle and really understand what they're doing with regards to transformation/corruption. Speaking of those, are you still working on the Peddler games jooop?

I'd also throw a shoutout to Kouji, Fan no Hitori (early stuff), Millitia, Alfre Tori, Akuochisukii Sensei, and Allows as manga artists who do some great work (there are many more but those are some to get started with). Hyoui Lover is a writer who works with artists and occasionally focuses on corruption (they do tsf stuff mostly). Marsa is a 3dcm artist who does some solid work, although they haven't been active for very long.

Last edited:

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I'm actually so disappointed with The Last Demonhunter and The Order of Light. They both had so much potential and were held back by bugs, grinding/tedious gameplay loops, and a complete lack of story. The Last Demonhunter in particular had several great scenes involving your party members getting corrupted by enemies (dryad, corrupted demonhunter), but those were few and far between overall. One of the devs is currently working on an SRPG in the same vein of Aldo Senki, but I haven't checked it out since the first chapter or so.

I will throw a shoutout to The Order of Light for making me realize that I had an *additional* fetish towards deities/angels being corrupted on top of normal corruption.

I agree with the Village of Nightmare games, akuochi is a GREAT circle and really understand what they're doing with regards to transformation/corruption. Speaking of those, are you still working on the Peddler games jooop?

I'd also throw a shoutout to Kouji, Fan no Hitori (early stuff), Millitia, Alfre Tori, Akuochisukii Sensei, and Allows as manga artists who do some great work (there are many more but those are some to get started with). Hyoui Lover is a writer who works with artists and occasionally focuses on corruption (they do tsf stuff mostly). Marsa is a 3dcm artist who does some solid work, although they haven't been active for very long.
I am, it’s just a struggle to do so consistently. My schooling is finally over, so I hope to make more progress, but it’s simply a manner of burnout. Sometimes I try and I even write a little bit, but then how much I have to do creeps into the back of my mind and I just can’t. Although I vow to finish before Inma Sugoroku 2 is released.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote