• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
I am, it’s just a struggle to do so consistently. My schooling is finally over, so I hope to make more progress, but it’s simply a manner of burnout. Sometimes I try and I even write a little bit, but then how much I have to do creeps into the back of my mind and I just can’t. Although I vow to finish before Inma Sugoroku 2 is released.
Speaking of, is there eta for inma sugoroku 2?

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I'm actually so disappointed with The Last Demonhunter and The Order of Light. They both had so much potential and were held back by bugs, grinding/tedious gameplay loops, and a complete lack of story. The Last Demonhunter in particular had several great scenes involving your party members getting corrupted by enemies (dryad, corrupted demonhunter), but those were few and far between overall.
Order of light was probably the one game that got me into corruption even with all its flaws. There were so many endings! You could get corrupted, but the game didn't end there. After you were corrupted you took out your former base of operations with your new leader. My favorite corruption in that game was the dude who would turn everyone into bunny-girls, then wanted to do the same with the goddess after corrupting your party. I had a good laugh with that.

The idea that there could be a whole new dimension to a game after becoming corrupted was something I had never really seen in any game before. The bad end didn't just END the game, it was a really cool mechanic.

But yeah, there were some unscripted "bad ends" too where the game would glitch and die.

Anyway looking forward to playing evilize.

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
I'm actually so disappointed with The Last Demonhunter and The Order of Light. They both had so much potential and were held back by bugs, grinding/tedious gameplay loops, and a complete lack of story. The Last Demonhunter in particular had several great scenes involving your party members getting corrupted by enemies (dryad, corrupted demonhunter), but those were few and far between overall. One of the devs is currently working on an SRPG in the same vein of Aldo Senki, but I haven't checked it out since the first chapter or so.

I will throw a shoutout to The Order of Light for making me realize that I had an *additional* fetish towards deities/angels being corrupted on top of normal corruption.

I agree with the Village of Nightmare games, akuochi is a GREAT circle and really understand what they're doing with regards to transformation/corruption. Speaking of those, are you still working on the Peddler games jooop?

I'd also throw a shoutout to Kouji, Fan no Hitori (early stuff), Millitia, Alfre Tori, Akuochisukii Sensei, and Allows as manga artists who do some great work (there are many more but those are some to get started with). Hyoui Lover is a writer who works with artists and occasionally focuses on corruption (they do tsf stuff mostly). Marsa is a 3dcm artist who does some solid work, although they haven't been active for very long.
I can vouch for that new SRPG game they are working on. I'm a Patreon member for the group and I actively follow development. I'm even working on proofreading/editing the dialog for the game cause the dev struggles a bit with their English grammar.

Additionally, the devs are well aware that those games were really buggy and I can say with confidence they are making a real effort for WIP games to have less bugs. This is mainly driven by the quantity of bug reports they get in the discord server.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
This is a detail guide to what I found to help people who are lost note this is base on my own experience. Should note save a lot when you die the game resets you too your last save so save skimp. Edit: Forgot to mention if anyone is wondering there is no auto save.

The beginning of the game is self explanatory so won't go into that I will start right after you enter the city and enter your room.

After you exited your room turn right and up until you hit the cafe make sure you click on the poster after that talk to the bartender she will tell you about the Vigilante HQ. After you exited the cafe turn right all the way until you see the road again then go down. Go to the right road you should see the building, go inside and talk to the commander he will ask you to save the deputy commander Akira. Go all the way down until you see the arrows and start the mission.

Note you can lose too the fights and see a H scene which is game over.

After you completed the mission you will automatically go home, after you are back return too the HQ. The commander will tell you to go too the pink building should be easy too see. After you meet Puma, go too the cafe to met with Akira, she will ask you to visit her sister in the residential district. Go north and you are giving some option on where too go, choose left. After you arrive go up then right when you arrived at the residential district go down on the road and it is the house on the right. If you go left this is also important if you go down and go left all the way until the end you should enter the drug store that is where you can buy health packs.

After completing that you will meet Caracal and go too the church when that is done you have two choices you can either continue the church route or go too puma.

If you want too continue the church route then the building where you are standing on inside and go too the bathroom it will ask you for a code its 2943 this is code for uptown only. not the building in the political and economic district. talk too the second lady. You have to talk too her to continue, the church you are looking for is right next door after you enter go left and interact with the wall.

Note if you crash or see a circle on the floor to prompt you to go there then you will just crash. You must acquire the latest version if you did then talk too Caracal to continue.

Update on Church Route, after getting the keys you will find a room with glowing orbs remember the order but if you are lazy here it is left is red, bottom is purple, right is green and top is blue. When you beat the boss avoid the false floor they are easy to tell avoid those and escape. If you want too due the corrupt Church route then fall into the false floor. When you are finally corrupted talk too the leader to start a mission. On that mission you can only use melee, after you complete that mission, the event will play out and when that is done go to the underground prison it is right next too the alter just head down stairs and see some stairs going down go there and head too the door to the left corrupt Caracal.

If you decided to go see Puma then head too the political and economic district. After you arrived to either side of the map and go too the arrows. After you arrived in the next area then you will go in the middle part and enter the door. Once your inside the building go too the second floor talk too Puma then Akira. Exit the building too see a H scene of Akira, Go back inside and talk too Puma again to start the mission. When you enter the boss fight and completed it you are giving two options talk to the boss and enter the corrupt route or shoot her note you have to shoot her nothing will prompt you too do so.

When you are finish with that mission the event will play out and when that is done you will be asked to head back too the Vigilante HQ talk too the boss he will tell you head down stairs and talk to Akira she is on the right side of the building. Stock up and equipment and when you start Akira will tell you beware of land mines, you can't see them so you have to use your radar. When you are inside the building you will see two entrances go to the right first and met ??? girl after that back track all the way into the start and go to the left entrance. When you see some long stairs save right away you will face a tank boss and the game being graceful provides you will some landmines on your left side you should see the box. Your gun's are useless against it so good luck with that. After you beat the tank and are inside the boiler room save right away. You only have 4 minutes to escape all the way too the beginning of the mission.

When you plant the bomb you can't save so if you mess up you have to start all over.

When you are back in town talk too Puma again to start the mission. (This is very important, if you want to start the Loyalist route go get the research papers first then Caracal but if you don't want too do the Loyalist route then go save Caracal first then get the research papers) Caracal is in the clock tower remember the location because after you beat the boss you have to rush too the clock tower you are given only 3 minutes and can't save so remember the layout you should be done with that mission.

This is also important when you are back a event will play out Kasumi will be back at her apartment and Puma will visit asking too go for drinks, you will be given the option to save, SAVE! when they are heading back you are given two options left option has Kasumi and Puma walking home together, the right option starts the Terion route .

that how far I have gotten.

After you completed the mission I don't know what next I will update all of you when I get too it. This is my full detail of the game to the best of my ability if anyone wants to correct something go ahead but make sure is well detailed so people can understand.

I want too make this very very clear about a "full save". If you bought the game legit the developer being graceful provides such file to unlock the extra content so don't go asking about a full save the developer already provides one and in said extra on the very top of the galley for the route you should see the boss of the route click on them to start the corruption route right away so you don't have too everything to start them.

First the Church route about 17 of content, the Loyalist route only has 11 content, the Secret police route has 19 content, finally the Terion route only has 15 amount of content. This a update on the post. All of this is as of this writing version 1.07

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019
Btw the Asmodai route is still very much not translated, even after recent patch. Like basically the whole route is still in japanese

Last edited:

Fandarel

Aug 10, 2017
The release of Inma Sugoroku 2 sent me on a link dive to just the right place it seems! Thank you for your work on this and Peddlers and I can't wait for your translation for Sugoroku 2 if you're planning to work on it as well!

On a different note, for this translation do I need to apply both patches in sequence, or is just the second one on its own fine?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
The release of Inma Sugoroku 2 sent me on a link dive to just the right place it seems! Thank you for your work on this and Peddlers and I can't wait for your translation for Sugoroku 2 if you're planning to work on it as well!

On a different note, for this translation do I need to apply both patches in sequence, or is just the second one on its own fine?
The second on its own should be fine! Decided to just reupload the whole thing in the event of a newcomer.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Am I missing a step here?
I decrypted the game, copied over your patches to their correct Data folder, but the game initially seems to still be in Japanese. Granted, I've only looked at the text boxes when you start a new game. Did you skip over the introduction for some reason?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Am I missing a step here?
I decrypted the game, copied over your patches to their correct Data folder, but the game initially seems to still be in Japanese. Granted, I've only looked at the text boxes when you start a new game. Did you skip over the introduction for some reason?
Dammit, I must've been wrong then. Probably download my first patch, then reapply the second. Sorry for the confusion.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Dammit, I must've been wrong then. Probably download my first patch, then reapply the second. Sorry for the confusion.
I did just that, but no dice. Maybe it's a game version problem? I thought I downloaded 1.05, but how do I verify the game version?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I did just that, but no dice. Maybe it's a game version problem? I thought I downloaded 1.05, but how do I verify the game version?
Aaah, it's been updated. The translation is for patch 1.06. Also, not sure how to verify the game version. I bought it officially and the title of the game has the version number. I'm back into translating more now, so I'll look into this for you.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Aaah, it's been updated. The translation is for patch 1.06. Also, not sure how to verify the game version. I bought it officially and the title of the game has the version number. I'm back into translating more now, so I'll look into this for you.
Ah, nevermind. I copied it over a third time and now it's working. No clue why it didn't work the first two times.

Reactions: Jooop

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
Here you go, this isn't quite a full save, but this file will allow you access to all the extra content. Press the "extra" button in the menu and it will take you to the recollection room. At the end of each room will be the leaders of each faction. talking to them will start their respective routes. Move these to your game files and replace any files your computer mentions.
Any chance there's an updated save? It seems like this one doesn't work for me for some reason and I'm on v1.05
Nvm it works I'm just an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jooop
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote