RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ray_Bones

Aug 5, 2017
You can cheese it by moving far enough back that he’s not in camera view. He’ll stand dead still and you can just shoot him until he dies.
...... GAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I've died to that guy so many times :FacePalm:

Welp at least it will make any more fresh starts a lot more reasonable thanks Jooop.

Oh and thanks for the patch too :D

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
...... GAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I've died to that guy so many times :FacePalm:

Welp at least it will make any more fresh starts a lot more reasonable thanks Jooop.

Oh and thanks for the patch too :D
You could always save edit it as well to give yourself 99 healing items/better weaponry if you’re struggling amd don’t want too repeat progress.

Ray_Bones

Aug 5, 2017
You could always save edit it as well to give yourself 99 healing items/better weaponry if you’re struggling amd don’t want too repeat progress.
Good thinking and not something I had considered in this instance as I tend to hold of on save editing for when I'm proper stuck. Then I go the whole hog and give myself the best weapons and tons of ammo but that slightly ruins the pace of the game just a smidge ;) . For some games, the really grindy ones, I don't mind as much but ones where they look to have given the pacing more than a passing consideration I try not to break it too bad.

Reactions: Jooop

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
is ther a way to save
besides the savepoints
You can save anytime you want. Just press the escape key to access the menu. I haven’t been able to translate the menu yet, but the save button is there. It’s just in Japanese still.

por42

Sep 2, 2020
You can save anytime you want. Just press the escape key to access the menu. I haven’t been able to translate the menu yet, but the save button is there. It’s just in Japanese still.
whitch one is it ?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
i just finicht the 1 qwest after entering the sity but now its giving me 2 options

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From what I remember, pay a visit to the bar. The bartender there should give you a heads up on what’s going on. Then pay a visit to the resistance building.

por42

Sep 2, 2020
From what I remember, pay a visit to the bar. The bartender there should give you a heads up on what’s going on. Then pay a visit to the resistance building.
ok thanks
are ther any pathes i have to be woried about like can i tolk to an npc and go douwn a rabithole or ?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
ok thanks
are ther any pathes i have to be woried about like can i tolk to an npc and go douwn a rabithole or ?
For the most part, no. The only npcs that’ll do that are the main characters. All of the other npcs either have advice or give you insight into Luminasti society.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
so it dousnt what hapens is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember right, go to the very top floor of the resistance base, I believe you’re talking about Motoko. She should be in the Uptown bar in the backroom. The backroom is locked though, so you’ll need a code. I believe it’s 2943. If that’s not the right code, ask the npcs in Uptown, one of them has the code.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote