RPGM WIP Evilize 1.05

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
So the plan is to still release it tonight. Remember, this patch is just for everything up to the first corruption route (Mumyokai). I would appreciate it if any of you could post what was missing in that part. As far as I can remember, I missed Lynx and Tomomi catching up, Tomomi having sex, and No. 9 being corrupted.

Drashin95

May 19, 2019
So the plan is to still release it tonight. Remember, this patch is just for everything up to the first corruption route (Mumyokai). I would appreciate it if any of you could post what was missing in that part. As far as I can remember, I missed Lynx and Tomomi catching up, Tomomi having sex, and No. 9 being corrupted.
So is this a whole new patch or is this going to be an update to the previous release? Can you give an estimate on about how much of each route is left untranslated after this patch?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
So is this a whole new patch or is this going to be an update to the previous release? Can you give an estimate on about how much of each route is left untranslated after this patch?
This will be a whole new patch. Unfortunately, it will overwrite the translation for the Kempeitai route, but the Terions and Mumyokai route should be fully translated. The Loyalties route should be mostly translated.

Reactions: FigelNarage

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Is the patch still coming out soon?
Yeah, sorry about that. I forgot to translate Enki’s sermon. I got that done, but had to go to work. Expect it late tonight or very early tomorrow morning. Like, 2 am if you’re in Pacific time zone.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry for delaying over and over. As I was translating, I kept finding more and more things I needed to fix. This time for sure, when I get off work, I will finish it tonight.

Reactions: FigelNarage

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry for delaying over and over. As I was translating, I kept finding more and more things I needed to fix. This time for sure, when I get off work, I will finish it tonight.
It's better that you take your time with it and do it right rather than try and hit some self-imposed deadline, you're doing it for free for people who jack off online while balancing your own work/personal life, no need to apologise, take the time you need.

Reactions: Jooop and Ray_Bones

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
All right, here it is several days late, the first patch to the Evilize translation that has the story for everything up to the first route translated. Or at least it should. In the spirit of Metal Gear, I have dubbed it after the second game, "Snake's Revenge."

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Oh, the true name of the cult is "Mumyokai" not "Avidya." if you see anything that says "Avidya." please screenshot it and send it to me so I can correct it later.

Drashin95

May 19, 2019
One untranslated scene that I found prior to the route split was when you leave the bar for the first time the hentai scene that follows is untranslated. There also seem to be a couple of lines before that point that involve a quick cut to another map that are also untranslated though they are only like a single text box

Reactions: Jooop

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
In regards to some missing h-scenes. The ones I'm aware of should be Tomomi's and Misaki's. I will get to them now that the Mumyokai route is complete.

Drashin95

May 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me if I am missing anything? I am trying to fight what I believe to be the first boss, (the one with like a flame thrower) but i Keep dying as soon as he hits me with what seems to be his hitscan flamer is there a trick to it or what?

Drashin95

May 19, 2019
In regards to some missing h-scenes. The ones I'm aware of should be Tomomi's and Misaki's. I will get to them now that the Mumyokai route is complete.
Take your time with the patch but is it possible for you to post a little summary of the untranslated scenes you mentioned so I know I am not missing anything storywise?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Take your time with the patch but is it possible for you to post a little summary of the untranslated scenes you mentioned so I know I am not missing anything storywise?
They’re h-scenes about side characters. They’re not critical to the plot.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
You can cheese it by moving far enough back that he’s not in camera view. He’ll stand dead still and you can just shoot him until he dies.

FigelNarage

Jan 9, 2018
I dowloaded the translation, but where do I put the folder?
You need to use the decrypter and extract from Rgss3a, this will then give you the data/graphics folder, make sure you replace those files with Joop's translation and then delete the Rgss3a file. I'd make sure you make a backup copy of it first before you do this just in case something goes awry.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote