• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Ive found a few translated ones, but I havnt gotten around to playing them.
When you say other translated ones like HappyPink translated? If so are they human translations or just Machine Translations?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Damn fine stuff right here, just like the doujins. Wish there was more content to be honest, but what I got was pretty good.

Wasn't able to find all the stamps though, look to be missing two or three after doing all the investigations, including the extra ones, and completely scouring every map after beating the game. And since there's no new game plus, I don't think they appear afterwards.

Still, I love me some oblivious and naive gals being taken advantage of. Wish there were more games like this honestly.
How many stamps did you find in total? I think i got 18 of 22 last i checked.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I don't know how to unlock those 3 scenes. If I'm not wrong I completed all the Investigations with Mom et Girl
1612920040676.png

DragonKidd223

Apr 4, 2021
Application Not Responding. ive got no idea how to fix, tried running it in Japanese, english, nothing is working

HayataAyasaki

May 15, 2018
anyone know how to see the locker and escape game event? can't seems to find the locker while escape game event can't seems to be started (only black screen shows up)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes