• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghost2009

Apr 30, 2021
I can't go further I have done all investigations on both floors and its only showing 1 errand for mother what should I do?

Jayjay0912345

Dec 13, 2021
Too bad i can't run this game on joiplay when i click down button a notice will popup and says "Missing file Sound effect Cursor1* an other problem if i click a choice a notice will pop up again and says "Missing file Sound effect Decision1" i don't remember the notice but that what it says :(

Edit:Guys i played the game in joiplay and game have so many missing files in sound effects and the text boxes was missing too.

Last edited:

pinkcaitgang

Jun 28, 2020
i feel like this is kind of a hidden gem. the censorship is unfortunate, but it's got a lot of scenes, even with some surprise fetish content. not only that but it's the somewhat rare hentai rpg that doesn't waste your time and gets straight to the point.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Is that only me didn't hear any sex sounds except for ejaculation?
I was kinda disappointed the quality of SE didn't corroborates with its excellent animations.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes