Legitness

Sep 16, 2017
I recently got this game and loved it. I wanted to play more of the developers games but they are all in Japanese. I also know its been a while since anyone touched this forum. Does anyone know if this was the only game of his to be translated to English?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I recently got this game and loved it. I wanted to play more of the developers games but they are all in Japanese. I also know its been a while since anyone touched this forum. Does anyone know if this was the only game of his to be translated to English?
I don't know for certain, but this was the only translated one I've ever seen. So I'm going to assume it is the only one.

Legitness

Sep 16, 2017
I don't know for certain, but this was the only translated one I've ever seen. So I'm going to assume it is the only one.
Thanks for the quick response, I wish that more of his games could be translated. Just something about them that i really enjoy. Do you know of any other games similar to this one?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thanks for the quick response, I wish that more of his games could be translated. Just something about them that i really enjoy. Do you know of any other games similar to this one?
Similar in what way?
Your best bet would be to search using the tags at the top.

Reactions: Legitness

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I don't know. There's no version number on the title screen.
Oh I thought you would know I guess not sorry by the way do you know where can I find m1zuki signature on ulmf? I tried to message him but no answer wondering if you know?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh I thought you would know I guess not sorry by the way do you know where can I find m1zuki signature on ulmf? I tried to message him but no answer wondering if you know?
His signature? You mean his account? I don't know what signatures he has, but I'm pretty sure this is his account.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
His signature? You mean his account? I don't know what signatures he has, but I'm pretty sure this is his account.
Yup you know? His MEGA account where he keeps all the translation he finished or something like that? Can't seem to find his MEGA link

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yup you know? His MEGA account where he keeps all the translation he finished or something like that? Can't seem to find his MEGA link
Oh that. I think it was removed. The link is on his Patreon, but when I click on it it says it's unavailable.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Same here I was messaging him but I get no response at all I was wondering if it's still available on other threads on ulmf tho
Unless someone reuploaded it to their own MEGA account I doubt it's available anymore.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Unless someone reuploaded it to their own MEGA account I doubt it's available anymore.
Yeah I know I just wish m1zuki reupload it again or maybe someone who have it all by the way Do you still have the data and graphics for ariadne? If you do can you please share it?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah I know I just wish m1zuki reupload it again or maybe someone who have it all by the way Do you still have the data and graphics for ariadne? If you do can you please share it?
I don't. Sorry. Why do you need them? Isn't the game posted on F95?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know where you can find more of HappyPink's work other than DLS? Or does the creator strickly post there?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes