• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
I'm trying to play this game I'm getting an error message saying that I can't run this game on this pic. Please help.
Finally able to play this great game.

For those of you that had problems getting the game to start due to RGSS3 player have stopped working, here is what I did.

Open regedit
search for enterbrain
in each subfolder change "LaunchInFullScreen" to 0
might be enough to only change the RGSS3 subfolder
how can i change it?

Ggem1

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to get past the laundromat event? No matter which route I take, I am back at the laundromat by the end of second screen. Any pointers in which route is better? Thanks!

Reactions: OneWayMissile

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read in a Closet Perverted Teenage Voice][Tie and Collared Shirt is Required]

I enjoyed playing the game but in a "killing-time" kind of way (don't get me wrong, it's a good-to-great game), whether you're playing to in English or Japanese it still has it's charm. Personally, I wish more of HappyPink's games were on this site, in ether language.

If anyone hear about HappyPink releasing more games let people know and I don't mean only on this F95zone or DLsite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Damn fine stuff right here, just like the doujins. Wish there was more content to be honest, but what I got was pretty good.

Wasn't able to find all the stamps though, look to be missing two or three after doing all the investigations, including the extra ones, and completely scouring every map after beating the game. And since there's no new game plus, I don't think they appear afterwards.

Still, I love me some oblivious and naive gals being taken advantage of. Wish there were more games like this honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: MystZER0

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Real Talk]
Does anyone know if more of Happypink's games are going to be available on this site or at the very least, if there are rumors that the other games will be translated into english.

[For those who don't know]
The games I'm talking about are all downloadable from DLsite but only in japanese. T_T (I knew I should've taking those japanese language classes)
  • Dosukebe -Chat Lady Chisato-Chan-
  • Exorcist -Chris and the Cursed Town-
  • The Alcummy of Amelis
[Regardless]
Play the
Everything Investigator Girl
if your looking for a simple rpg with a female MC.

kuroow

Mar 31, 2018
oh this game was really nice.... linear enough to not get lost, and i enjoyed how almost every scene makes one or more interactions with other npcs change. rpgm games like this one are (i feel) not given enough love by people, especially seeing the quality of the animations, really wish the authors other works could be translated

Reactions: princess bride

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Agreed! Played Dokusube, Exorcist, XXX Alchemy of Fiona and Elf mating chronicle by happypink but I feel none can measure up to this

Apr 26, 2020
Bloody hell, Never knew this game would be lit, Now im kinda hyped to know if the other happypink games will also get translated.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Bit of a necro but I'm curious, did anyone ever get the updated version where the game doesn't hang on a blakc screen when you start the escape room quest?

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Kiliu :love::love: her hentai is the best. Im kinda follow her long time ago. And of course, amazing game. Very loyal to the series.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes