Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I wonder will anyone post any of the rest of the games from this creator. I honestly like this game. One of my favorites.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
this game lags heavly in my laptop. anyone else has this problem or a fix?
sometimes it does to me too, but I close other graphic-eating application (i.e. Chrome) and it goes better

also,
A is for switching character
S is for recalling the list of the ongoing investigations (Shirabe only)
do someone knows what CTRL is used for?
(when you open the menu in-game, these are listed with an image written in moonrunes)

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
just to know
The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese.
do you installed it?

Nullian

Oct 16, 2018
Every time I run the game I get an error "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/お嬢様 登校する"
Anyone know how to fix it? The file's there and everything the game just refuses to acknowledge it.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Every time I run the game I get an error "Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/お嬢様 登校する"
Anyone know how to fix it? The file's there and everything the game just refuses to acknowledge it.
Are you using Japanese Local emulator or changed applocale to japanese?

Nullian

Oct 16, 2018
Are you using Japanese Local emulator or changed applocale to japanese?
Maybe i have it set up wrong or maybe I've been using the wrong wrong one. I just got the first thing that came up when I googled Japanese Locale emulator and set it up in japanese.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Did anyone ever translate the last part with them both on the beach? The actual h-scene is translated, but the whole part before it leading up to the h-scene is still untranslated....

Bosse Bus

May 1, 2017
Finally able to play this great game.

For those of you that had problems getting the game to start due to RGSS3 player have stopped working, here is what I did.

Open regedit
search for enterbrain
in each subfolder change "LaunchInFullScreen" to 0
might be enough to only change the RGSS3 subfolder

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Bosse Bus

May 1, 2017
how do i get the last scene with them at the beach?
Probably finish all main investigations then hand them in to the student cuncil, thats the ending I got. Also do all errants as the mother.
Both mother and daughter had maxed stars whatever that means.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes