• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Of course I searched Google for answers first but it really looks like I'm the only one with this problem. Some people are reporting a black screen right from the start with fully working audio but that's a totally different problem since my problem only starts once the intro starts playing.

EDIT: Ok, I finally found a solution. It seems to be codec problem since the video usually should play in the same window but I don't want to mess with my codecs or the codec settings just to probably make everything worse. Since the only videos are opening and ending I just removed the movies folder and now instead of running the intro the game just moves on.
Well done, hope this can be a fix when similar issue come out next time.

@jadegreen there is Evenicle 2 but the main chara and story line is different the first one.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Ok, so after playing a few hours I must say I'm kinda disappointed. Not that it's a bad game but not really a good one either, it's mediocre at best. Definitely not worth the price of 40€. And, I never thought I'd say that, the sexual content is boring as hell and I actually skip every sex scene.

Reactions: swmas and GEMPAL

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Ok, so after playing a few hours I must say I'm kinda disappointed. Not that it's a bad game but not really a good one either, it's mediocre at best. Definitely not worth the price of 40€. And, I never thought I'd say that, the sexual content is boring as hell and I actually skip every sex scene.
This line in the very first H scene made me give up the game "My sisters told me girls are made of magic". Not just that line though, the MC is a major beta up to that point.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Why don't you let me go on with those missions? If I have 100% LOVE GAUGE? What do I have to do to enable me the option to continue advancing with the girls? With ramius he won't let me continue and with Riche I can't start either. help please.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 348542
Why don't you let me go on with those missions? If I have 100% LOVE GAUGE? What do I have to do to enable me the option to continue advancing with the girls? With ramius he won't let me continue and with Riche I can't start either. help please.
Just keep playing the game and you will be able to continue with the girls events after the next main story event

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Just keep playing the game and you will be able to continue with the girls events after the next main story event
Is it for every mission I finish or for every chapter that I can do it? Because if it's for every chapter, I don't get to complete every heart.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is it for every mission I finish or for every chapter that I can do it? Because if it's for every chapter, I don't get to complete every heart.
It varies some of the girls events require other events to have occured or other girls to have become wives.
When I last played the came I just kept completing the girls events randomley mostly just when I remembered that was a thing and the gauge was full. I did think the little world events were cute though like when you spend some time looking at the scenery or fishing?? with one of the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
What game engine do you use evenicle? I need to know in order to be able to translate it into Spanish

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes