darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
nice game completed everything without using cheat, looking for more game like this to enjoy. only thing to do now is finding max upgrade equipment not sure the limit yet so far got a plus 15. Evenicle_20190727_002610.png

Reactions: Namco15

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
This game is such a mess: it has beautiful graphics, tones are all over the place, silly dumb humour and violent gangrapes. There are like 90% too much bad dialogue. I stopped seriously skipping it around chapter 2. The dev team must be a bunch of retards. All the wasted talent.

• Haha
Reactions: VonRaschke

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
The dev team must be a bunch of retards.
Holy shit that made me genuinely laugh hard. I agree to a good degree. It's kinda annoying in Aster's regard when he just sounds retarded. Like man, not even a child would think to say that.

The megamonster system is wack af. I COULD get behind it if I knew which monsters I could take down at the given time. There are several MMs in chapter 4 I think that my party of 43s can't even fucking touch. And on the opposite end of that, the one fanged pyru or whatever and the beholder like MM were a sinch at half the current level.

The item stocking is also stupid as fuck. If you have more of the type of item the cost to buy another goes up absurdly unless ofc you don't hoard it for boss fights.

Weapons/Armor system is fine, it's a unique system and I like it. Though, buying maxed gear in the main castle then traveling to another town of so much less importance (in the same area) they have so much better gear is stupid as hell.

Not to mention the way the combat is done. I can stand behind the BP system, I really can. It's not really unique, it just takes mana out of the equation. But limiting healing spells/skills to 1 per battle? That's dumb. Sure there are full restore items but as stated before, the cost is so damn high. I think it should have been increased BP (say 4 for 1 and 3 for 2) or raise the max uses.

I do think the item screen (equipping stat items) is a mess. Could have been better, sorting ofc. But it's not THAT difficult.

Combat is fine, music is great, art is fantastic, and the story is superb... Though I haven't completed the game yet.

Reactions: prdude

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Holy shit that made me genuinely laugh hard. I agree to a good degree. It's kinda annoying in Aster's regard when he just sounds retarded. Like man, not even a child would think to say that.

The megamonster system is wack af. I COULD get behind it if I knew which monsters I could take down at the given time. There are several MMs in chapter 4 I think that my party of 43s can't even fucking touch. And on the opposite end of that, the one fanged pyru or whatever and the beholder like MM were a sinch at half the current level.

The item stocking is also stupid as fuck. If you have more of the type of item the cost to buy another goes up absurdly unless ofc you don't hoard it for boss fights.

Weapons/Armor system is fine, it's a unique system and I like it. Though, buying maxed gear in the main castle then traveling to another town of so much less importance (in the same area) they have so much better gear is stupid as hell.

Not to mention the way the combat is done. I can stand behind the BP system, I really can. It's not really unique, it just takes mana out of the equation. But limiting healing spells/skills to 1 per battle? That's dumb. Sure there are full restore items but as stated before, the cost is so damn high. I think it should have been increased BP (say 4 for 1 and 3 for 2) or raise the max uses.

I do think the item screen (equipping stat items) is a mess. Could have been better, sorting ofc. But it's not THAT difficult.

Combat is fine, music is great, art is fantastic, and the story is superb... Though I haven't completed the game yet.
I would not really call the story..superb... ;)

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Literally any "choice" you're given that would prevent you from playing the game is negated.

It's honestly retarded they even give you the choice. With the exception of wanting to rape the green haired girl in chapter one ("her der, should I be an outlaw even though I know better?")

It's like any GoT TellTale game or the like where no choice has any impact lasting from just that person dying when in fact, would have died later.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Are there any other games like this that have a full English translation? It may not have been perfect gameplay wise, but the amount of content and collectibles and stuff was pretty great. It's hard to go back to playing some amateur games after this that felt like a pretty full, polished game. All the voicelines really help a ton too. I'm waiting for Rance remakes and translations now...

Almost considering replaying it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are there any other games like this that have a full English translation? It may not have been perfect gameplay wise, but the amount of content and collectibles and stuff was pretty great. It's hard to go back to playing some amateur games after this that felt like a pretty full, polished game. All the voicelines really help a ton too. I'm waiting for Rance remakes and translations now...

Almost considering replaying it.
maybe you would enjoy playing kamidori

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
yes it look amazing and interested me few years ago but i do not own any emulator to mount and install it, read some of the product community all having issue about the bios issue.
Here just grab this version -
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e4b233ef9431e75ddaf73556adfe6036c0835d78&dn=Kamidori%20Alchemy%20Meister%20%28English%20Aroduc%201.1%20plus%20tweaks%29&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce
Once you have downloaded the torrent just extract the game and run age.exe to play
It runs fine for me on my MSI GT73 VR laptop running Windows 10 x64

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Here just grab this version -
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e4b233ef9431e75ddaf73556adfe6036c0835d78&dn=Kamidori%20Alchemy%20Meister%20%28English%20Aroduc%201.1%20plus%20tweaks%29&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fsukebei.tracker.wf%3A8888%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969%2Fannounce
Once you have downloaded the torrent just extract the game and run age.exe to play
It runs fine for me on my MSI GT73 VR laptop running Windows 10 x64
thx for sharing!! downloaded it and only the first time running the game with black screen maybe the auto adjust made it to happen after reopen again it works and seem fine to me atm, thxq so much i finally can try this game.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes