jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i need a clue on where to look for the following carbon wood , kalar forest. this for the poppin to build a ship

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
i need a clue on where to look for the following carbon wood , kalar forest. this for the poppin to build a ship
You should talk to Lorenzo and Queen Kalar for that
there is walkthrough on first page or you can use this link below as reference. Its pretty accurate and I use it too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 24, 2019
I need help to do the third challenge in the castle of Camelot, look in the guide as I should do but there is nothing to explain how to complete it

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
You should talk to Lorenzo and Queen Kalar for that
there is walkthrough on first page or you can use this link below as reference. Its pretty accurate and I use it too

it in the walk through. just have to read it slowly. i used it to do that quest

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Im been going over the guide for the game and cant find any clues on where landmark 13 is. im on chapter 4. maybe i missed it but i dont think so. any ideas ?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I need help to do the third challenge in the castle of Camelot, look in the guide as I should do but there is nothing to explain how to complete it
View attachment 295300
you have to finish each battle with an attack ability that causes the characters image to flash in the middle of the screen, like asters train slash ability. If you are attemptin this as soon as it becomes available I think its only Aster and Ramius has the correct abilities, the other 2 get one later in the chapter.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Im been going over the guide for the game and cant find any clues on where landmark 13 is. im on chapter 4. maybe i missed it but i dont think so. any ideas ?
It's on fresh fish Island beach, accessible on plot story later.

@ObservatorLatam Use Aster Train Slash and Ramius Raging Thrust to Kill/Finish off enemies on trial area.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Ok, I'm too lazy to read all 63 pages for a possible solution so I'll just ask right here.

I can't even really start to play. I click on Start in the main menu and everything works until the opening starts. The opening opens a new window for the video, can't skip the video and the game window just stays black. Doesn't matter if I close the video window or wait for the video to finish. If I let the video finish I just have two totally black windows.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i need to lvl up bit so i went and did Gilligan cruise. started with about 35% of the map known and now at 80%. that alot of water to cruise

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
dose any know if getting the skill Raging Thrust lvl based or something else. Im at chapter 6, lvl 61. i been grinding for 8 hours to get the dang to drop

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
dose any know if getting the skill Raging Thrust lvl based or something else. Im at chapter 6, lvl 61. i been grinding for 8 hours to get the dang to drop
It's RNG based and might need some luck to get it. Happy hunting.
Some skills like Neo Robheart needs you to use the skill 50 times from the regular one (robheart)

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
No one willing to help me?
Your problem never happened to me at all, dont know with others. Which link did you use for download though? I guess either try find solution on google or wait people with same experience with you and managed to solve it

@Raton story is good, at least for me. better check on review or a bit piece video of this game in youtube first if you unsure to play it

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Your problem never happened to me at all, dont know with others. Which link did you use for download though? I guess either try find solution on google or wait people with same experience with you and managed to solve it
Of course I searched Google for answers first but it really looks like I'm the only one with this problem. Some people are reporting a black screen right from the start with fully working audio but that's a totally different problem since my problem only starts once the intro starts playing.

EDIT: Ok, I finally found a solution. It seems to be codec problem since the video usually should play in the same window but I don't want to mess with my codecs or the codec settings just to probably make everything worse. Since the only videos are opening and ending I just removed the movies folder and now instead of running the intro the game just moves on.

Reactions: GEMPAL

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
question . is there another Evenicle. something like Evenicle 2 or along those lines . read in a walk through that hints there maybe more

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes