Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone on here know where you can find the naming patch for Evenicle? The naming patches for Rance 5D and Rance VI would also be nice.

If you don't know, the naming patch is basically a fan-created patch for these games that renames certain things in the game. It renames fiends to dark lords, archfiend to demon lord, can cans to kyan kyans and so on. I've been looking for the naming patches for these three games for ages, and since I believe these is one for Evenicle I thought I would ask on here.

I remember hearing over a year ago that you might be able to find the patches on 4-chan, but I don't have a clue how to use that site. It seems like every thread on there gets old and expires so fast.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how do you install the patch, i downloaded the game and extracted it. What do i do with the patch?
Extract the contents of the zip file and move them to your Evenicle directory, replace files when asked.

Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
Extract the contents of the zip file and move them to your Evenicle directory, replace files when asked.
so i extracted it, what would i need to do to find the directory, sry i dont rly know my stuff. But i dont see a file for the directory.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so i extracted it, what would i need to do to find the directory, sry i dont rly know my stuff. But i dont see a file for the directory.
All you need to do to install the patch is extract the patch files to the Evenicle directory
Your game directory is whatever location you extracted Evenicle.zip to...
e.g D:\Downloads\Games\Evenicle\
extract Evenicle_1.04 .7z and move the extracted files to your Evenicle directory, which in my example would be
D:\Downloads\Games\Evenicle\
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NinjaNoto

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
is there a cheat or a way to increase the money in this game
You can always use a memory editing program such as cheat engine, that's what i used
If i remember correctly the money address is not coded so i think you just have to search for a 4 byte number

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i aint no computer nerd. i dont understand cheat engine and so i dont use. to me it like looking at japanese words. dont have a bloody clue

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
im sick and tried of have no heal potions due to lack of funds. sick and tired of 1 battle and have to go back to a town to heal.
until there away to add funding this game FUCKED UP. cant battle bosses, cant do a dam thing. need heal potions out the ass but u cant get the them becuase when u buy 1 it double the price for the next one which sucks. it gose like this 50, 100, 200, 400 , 800 etc

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
im sick and tried of have no heal potions due to lack of funds. sick and tired of 1 battle and have to go back to a town to heal.
until there away to add funding this game FUCKED UP. cant battle bosses, cant do a dam thing. need heal potions out the ass but u cant get the them becuase when u buy 1 it double the price for the next one which sucks. it gose like this 50, 100, 200, 400 , 800 etc
I know and yeah that suck, thats the grindy part of this game. usually when I play I often go back for heal up or level up ( to heal, lol) a piece of advice though, maybe try to focus your Ramius on full defense skills and guard up so while she soak up damage for everyone, you could heal her with Riche and Kath, minimizing the damage for the team. try exploit Kath's first aid as it can be used indefinitely during battle.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Fervor Island ?? Kath ?? i have the following chars in party Asterisk, Ramius, Riche, Gurigura. LVL 21 execept for Gurigura she at lvl 19. Gurigura is a tag along at this time. questing at chapter 2 Chase Rochfort. Cant kill Rohfort becuase all of my chars r close to 1/2 dead and he heal ups to bloody often

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Fervor Island ?? Kath ?? i have the following chars in party Asterisk, Ramius, Riche, Gurigura. LVL 21 execept for Gurigura she at lvl 19. Gurigura is a tag along at this time. questing at chapter 2 Chase Rochfort. Cant kill Rohfort becuase all of my chars r close to 1/2 dead and he heal ups to bloody often
That was expected, Rochefort have scary heal on 50% hp or less. you need to kill him in one turn after chipping his hp to 50% or lower else he will keep healing, good thing Rochefort heal is not as annoying as the next chapter boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah Spoiler though Kath and fervor island is for the next chapter.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i have tried taking Rochefort down close to 2 dozens time and the same dang happens ever time, i take about 1/4 of his HP i start getting stun so often that by the time i get him at 1/2 hp i got one char with less the 100 HP ever time and with no way to heal this battle cant be won. so to me another busted game until i can get some dam heal potion

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I finally got Rochefort . had to grind to lvl 24 to get money and better equip. had only 3 chars left and they was nearly dead when i finally got the sob.

Reactions: GEMPAL
4.20 star(s) 64 Votes