HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Just guessing here, but I think he wants the names of other games similar to this one and Kamidori Alchemist. I could be wrong, but I sincerely doubt it.
Right, i misread his post. Thought it said tell me more about this and kamidori, not more games LIKE this and kamidori

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I want to know If there is games in which there is gameplay and hentai scenes
There are literally hundreds of games on this site alone that fit that description. Technically all h-games have gameplay and hentai scenes. That's why they are h-games.

You may want to refine your search parameters a little better. Such as do you want a specific game engine? Are you looking for an action game or visual novel? Do you want rendered scenes or 2D art?

If all you want is more h-games, I suggest starting here

Ryu82

Apr 1, 2018
Well I wouldn't consider a visual novel with only clicking and a choice once in a while gameplay. Most of the games here are like this and that is more reading with some extra features.

I also think, that he very likely doesn't mean games where the gameplay is only clicking to different locations and grinding money which are mainly there to make the game longer and don't offer much, if anything.

Most alicesoft, and eushilly games offer some better gameplay, so you might want to look into them.
On vndb, you can filter the games for similar games a bit like this: or that:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
This game is ridiculously good...
yeah, it's actually a great rpg game, on top of the sexy times. Though it does have some stuff a lot of people would squirm at. I know i skipped all the rape bits :/

The game was worth it though!

Eiyuu Senki is every bit as good quality too if you want to try it next. More of a strategy game, but still excellent.

Reactions: MenmaYu

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
yeah, it's actually a great rpg game, on top of the sexy times. Though it does have some stuff a lot of people would squirm at. I know i skipped all the rape bits :/

The game was worth it though!

Eiyuu Senki is every bit as good quality too if you want to try it next. More of a strategy game, but still excellent.
Ah yes, Eiyu senki, now that was a good one, I wouldn't mind playing a rpg-based, strategy game with some lewd scenes. The trilogy Bunny Black was a good one too with plenty of scenes. Too bad the third part isn't fully English yet...

ryansd

Oct 6, 2017
I just finished Evenicle and want some suggestions for game with same RPG and high quality gameplay, I did see Evenicle 2 and it does make me sad that they didn't continue Aster's story I already miss the bastard

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
I just finished Evenicle and want some suggestions for game with same RPG and high quality gameplay, I did see Evenicle 2 and it does make me sad that they didn't continue Aster's story I already miss the bastard
the next guy areku is as lewd as aster and even more hes really funny tho
pretty sure you will like him xD
cant wait the game get translate to english ..

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Is there actually a version that has the sex scene censored? What about the steam version? For example like Kagura Douchuuki?

PS: please no roast.

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
There's an in-game option to revert to the censored version if that's what you're looking for.
The one I seek is that they cut the H-Scene completely. I know this is sound abit outrageous but I have my reason. As Avaron stated, probably there was none of that. Thanks for the input though, i will keep check it nonetheless.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The one I seek is that they cut the H-Scene completely. I know this is sound abit outrageous but I have my reason. As Avaron stated, probably there was none of that. Thanks for the input though, i will keep check it nonetheless.
There is no all-ages (No H-content) version of this game -

Reactions: GEMPAL
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes