Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i feel i have been grinding so muhc yet every time i get to a new area it feels like it was mad for the level im at does this have a dynamic monster level system akin to FF8? or is this game jsut naturally pretty grindy

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
i feel i have been grinding so muhc yet every time i get to a new area it feels like it was mad for the level im at does this have a dynamic monster level system akin to FF8? or is this game jsut naturally pretty grindy
it is okie not so grinding all you need is to farm the new equipment cost for every new chapter the level should be enough and the challenging start on cp4.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, go on the path above the boss and you'll see a stone roadway that allows you to go up the mountain. It's really easy to miss. Go straight west from Bigbux. The path up is near a curse circle. You can also walk under a part of the mountain to the south that you might not notice.
thank you so much

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Does anyone know when the continuation of this game will come out?
Evenicle 2 was released in Japan back in February, then in March MangaGamer said they had no plans to localize it, so it's impossible to know if we'll ever get it. Hopefully MangaGamer changes their minds.

Reactions: QuaiTone

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Evenicle 2 was released in Japan back in February, then in March MangaGamer said they had no plans to localize it, so it's impossible to know if we'll ever get it. Hopefully MangaGamer changes their minds.
Thanks for the info

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes