• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kevinvn2

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, is it recommended to play from the beginning again if the last time I played was on the v0.5.0? Like, were there any additions or changes to the old scene?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hi, is it recommended to play from the beginning again if the last time I played was on the v0.5.0? Like, were there any additions or changes to the old scene?
Not really? But people like to start from the beginning and refresh on the story. Up to you how you wanna do it.

Reactions: kevinvn2

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
I'm waiting to play OIAL after Eternum is complete but i'm hoping for either a Funeral or a Hospital Scene for Orion with him coming back to life using his weird Eternum powers or him just missing from the hospital bed lol. It would also be cool idea if we can choose to play from one of the harem girls pov since Orion is on the sidelines next update and time is ticking on the Gem.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm waiting to play OIAL after Eternum is complete but i'm hoping for either a Funeral or a Hospital Scene for Orion with him coming back to life using his weird Eternum powers or him just missing from the hospital bed lol. It would also be cool idea if we can choose to play from one of the harem girls pov since Orion is on the sidelines next update and time is ticking on the Gem.
Just play OIAL already. It will make no difference.

Reactions: notBatman747

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It would also be cool idea if we can choose to play from one of the harem girls pov since Orion is on the sidelines next update and time is ticking on the Gem.
Someone on Discord floated that idea a while back but Cari shot it down because for all intents and purposes, Orion is the main character of the story and he prefers that the POV stays on Orion's lane for the most part.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'm waiting to play OIAL after Eternum is complete
Caribdis has said on itch.io that the game will have between 5 and 7 more updates before the story is done. Since he releases updates every 6-8 months, we're looking at 30 more months, minimum... do you really want to wait almost THREE years (if not more) for that? :p

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
ETERNUM [0.8] - Wallpaper #46

Patreon post image-19.png

Hello everyone!

Today I'm gonna keep it short and sweet since this post is only meant to share the background of the new progress bar as usual and basically to inform you all that... YES! The wheels of development for v0.8 are already in motion! Don't forget, you can stay updated by checking out the pinned post at the top of the page!

It appears Dalia has stealthily integrated into an upscale event... but with who? And more importantly, where's the MC?

I'll be posting the first devlog with some information about what you can expect in v0.8, and the wallpapers for both the Master and Eternumite tiers will start rolling out as usual next month!

Thank you all for all your support and for making Eternum a reality

You're all incredible

Take care and see you soon!

Caribdis

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

View attachment 3551709

Hello everyone!

Today I'm gonna keep it short and sweet since this post is only meant to share the background of the new progress bar as usual and basically to inform you all that... YES! The wheels of development for v0.8 are already in motion! Don't forget, you can stay updated by checking out the pinned post at the top of the page!

It appears Dalia has stealthily integrated into an upscale event... but with who? And more importantly, where's the MC?

I'll be posting the first devlog with some information about what you can expect in v0.8, and the wallpapers for both the Master and Eternumite tiers will start rolling out as usual next month!

You're all incredible

Caribdis
Banging Dalia in a cocktail dress wasn't in my bingo card for 0.8 but...I'll take it. :BootyTime:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023

View attachment 3551709

Hello everyone!

You're all incredible

Caribdis
Wow that Dress is just Wow :love::love:

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes