MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Personally I'm looking forward to a funeral. It's like when a guy dies and two different families show up to bury him. Goes from feelings of loss to grabbing a tub of popcorn real fast.
For those who don't want spoiler 8.0 don't watch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah...part of me thinks it unlikely that Cari will pull the same stunt twice so if there's ever going to be deaths in the bad end it's more likely that it's going to be the entire harem while Orion ends up enslaved by the Founder, likely shedding a tear for his lost harem while he's an NPC (without understanding why he's crying to begin with as the memories elude him). :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Nah...part of me thinks it unlikely that Cari will pull the same stunt twice so if there's ever going to be deaths in the bad end it's more likely that it's going to be the entire harem while Orion ends up enslaved by the Founder, likely shedding a tear for his lost harem while he's an NPC (without understanding why he's crying to begin with as the memories elude him). :HideThePain:
Holy shit talk about a bad ending

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Hey, MacOS user here.

I downloaded the latest release of the game and all my recent save files are corrupted with a given error. What is interesting, all my save files before page 17 are working - it is an end of some version, not sure the number but it was the discovery that the main antagonist with the gems is actually dead in the real world. All post save files (newer version I assume) are not working with a given error. I have more than 20 pages of saves and I would like to use them. Any ideas how to fix them? I've seen that I'm not the only one with this error but I have not found any solution yet. Always used pure game app MacOS version with no mods.

Cheers everyone!

Last working save files:
View attachment 3548818
Not working save files:
View attachment 3548820

Full error stack:
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 4100, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1062, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1062, in event
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1252, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 768, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "/Users/marek/Steam/worenwut/Eternum 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Darwin-22.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Eternum 0.7.5
Wed Apr 17 12:04:23 2024
```
isn't it because of a mod ?

kevinvn2

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, is it recommended to play from the beginning again if the last time I played was on the v0.5.0? Like, were there any additions or changes to the old scene?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hi, is it recommended to play from the beginning again if the last time I played was on the v0.5.0? Like, were there any additions or changes to the old scene?
Not really? But people like to start from the beginning and refresh on the story. Up to you how you wanna do it.

Reactions: kevinvn2

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
I'm waiting to play OIAL after Eternum is complete but i'm hoping for either a Funeral or a Hospital Scene for Orion with him coming back to life using his weird Eternum powers or him just missing from the hospital bed lol. It would also be cool idea if we can choose to play from one of the harem girls pov since Orion is on the sidelines next update and time is ticking on the Gem.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm waiting to play OIAL after Eternum is complete but i'm hoping for either a Funeral or a Hospital Scene for Orion with him coming back to life using his weird Eternum powers or him just missing from the hospital bed lol. It would also be cool idea if we can choose to play from one of the harem girls pov since Orion is on the sidelines next update and time is ticking on the Gem.
Just play OIAL already. It will make no difference.

Reactions: notBatman747

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It would also be cool idea if we can choose to play from one of the harem girls pov since Orion is on the sidelines next update and time is ticking on the Gem.
Someone on Discord floated that idea a while back but Cari shot it down because for all intents and purposes, Orion is the main character of the story and he prefers that the POV stays on Orion's lane for the most part.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'm waiting to play OIAL after Eternum is complete
Caribdis has said on itch.io that the game will have between 5 and 7 more updates before the story is done. Since he releases updates every 6-8 months, we're looking at 30 more months, minimum... do you really want to wait almost THREE years (if not more) for that? :p

Reactions: Mint-ER#
4.80 star(s) 876 Votes