Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's the pic in my post. I'll edit the post to add the phone msg one for Luna as well.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It's the pic in my post. I'll edit the post to add the phone msg one for Luna as well.
What changed? You already got off her path when forcing her to go topless.
Do you know what the "U" variable for each girl does? Seems it's set to false every time you are off a path, but we don't seem to have tests for when it's true.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What changed? You already got off her path when forcing her to go topless.
No, that's not correct. This is the first time (new via 0.7.5). I have all historical scripts as proof but here it is compared to v0.7.0 so you know I'm not just bullshitting you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know what the "U" variable for each girl does? Seems it's set to false every time you are off a path, but we don't seem to have tests for when it's true.
"U" means "you" as in the MC. Currently it's coupled to paths like a double-barrelled shotgun when being set False from previously True, but almost always singled out when first set to True for the first time. For example, this LunaU in Ep1 is set True without Luna's Path:

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
No, that's not correct. This is the first time (new via 0.7.5). I have all historical scripts as proof but here it is compared to v0.7.0 so you know I'm not just bullshitting you:

"U" means "you" as in the MC. Currently it's coupled to paths like a double-barrelled shotgun when being set False from previously True, but almost always singled out when first set to True for the first time. For example, this LunaU in Ep1 is set True without Luna's Path:
That's weird. I always remembered that choice to kick you off the path.

So for now the U variable remains a mystery.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's weird. I always remembered that choice to kick you off the path.

So for now the U variable remains a mystery.
Not a mystery really. Think of it as "LI interested in MC" if that helps wrap your head around it bud. I'm pretty sure Caribdis first created these particular relp vars to use within the VN's stat screens during the VN's debut but that's just a hunch.

Reactions: HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Not a mystery really. Think of it as "LI interested in MC" if that helps wrap your head around it bud. I'm pretty sure Caribdis first created these particular relp vars to use within the VN's stat screens during the VN's debut but that's just a hunch.
So they are useless now? Shouldn't he just remove them from the game then?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So they are useless now? Shouldn't he just remove them from the game then?
Most VN's (including this one) have many many vars that aren't used yet. This is always a thing until a VN is completed bud, nature of the beast since most dev's don't fully storyboard the project (including code outline) before initiating it.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (v0.7.5 Update)
E_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Eternum SM R075a.jpg Eternum SM R075b.jpg Eternum SM R075c.jpg
  • The mod you want.
  • The mod you deserve.
  • The best damn mod in all Eternum.
  • The mod so badass it can't even be listed in the OP.
Changelog:
  • Updated VN and updated ChoiceGuide to reflect some new variable changes in Ep2 and Ep6 (see post in the VN's thread here for more info).
  • Resolved a wonky dialogue issue during Ep7's SanchoSplit (see post in the mod's thread here). Thanks to my bud Elhemeer for bringing it to my attention.
  • Updated ChoiceGuide to provide more detailed info during Calypso's Western scene (see post in the mod's thread here).
  • Includes the new "Kenny" mod (see post in the VN's thread here). Original idea from sexypeanut and ping requested by DrSoong.
Just look at all these features with even more in-game:
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well.
- Sancho

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
Thank you for an amazing game!

The official walkthrough seems very focused on showing choices only for an "optimal" path, without much specific information. So i created one that dives a bit deeper into those specifics... (see attachement)

20230803: Updated to v0.6

Note: Sorry couldn't make 0.7 in time close to release since the week before easter turned out to be extremely full of extra work. On the other hand, easter is free so should have plenty of time to finish it this weekend.

In-Depth Walkthrough for Eternum v.0.6

View attachment 2821121

Local file: View attachment 2821122
Alternative link: Google Drive
Any estimate for when you'll have the Walkthrough updated for v.0.7.5?

Not meaning to put any pressure or anything, just wanted to know if it's planned for the near future, so I know if I should wait for it before playing 0.7

Thanks for the hard work on this, in any case!

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018

Not meaning to put any pressure or anything, just wanted to know if it's planned for the near future, so I know if I should wait for it before playing 0.7

https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-7-5-public-caribdis.93340/post-13294170
From what was reported here there weren't any major changes in 0.7.5 vs 0.7, so I think you can safely follow this walkthrough :)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I know it's less comprehensive, but the official walkthrough is already posted.

4.80 star(s) 876 Votes