• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Jokes aside, reason for the dress could be Orion splurging on a romantic dinner with Dalia since he came back to life and probably thought that he should start treating the girls like queens moving forward. No more half-assed shit, he's going to go all-in with his second chance on life...or something.

:HideThePain:
That would be great, coz more mature approach from Orion's side is much needed, but given that both Dalia and "Dalia2" are wearing the same dress, I'd say this is some kind of event in Eternum, where this outfit is simply mandatory, rather than romantic date with candles etc xd
Does Dalia's birthday will be the content of 0.8? cause that's pretty reasonable for her to wear something like that on her birthday.

But having someone on a same dress?
Yeah idk about that.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Carib's Discord Avatar give information on who's next in the coming update? before 0.7 was released it was luna and she was the poster girl but now we have alex as discord avatar and Dahlia as the poster girl or did I misunderstand something?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Carib's Discord Avatar give information on who's next in the coming update? before 0.7 was released it was luna and she was the poster girl but now we have alex as discord avatar and Dahlia as the poster girl or did I misunderstand something?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
It can be, but right now he probably just started setting up renders if he has even done some at all, so he might just be using something he liked for the time being.

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes