1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Lillievela

Mar 18, 2018
Ummmmmm, can anyone tell me why the game crashes when changing settings, loading menus and basically anything else? i cant seem to do anything because of it
EDIT: It appears that not all of the game for me has been loaded or is corrupt

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
How do you even get in the dungeon? Done everything I can in the trap room, talked to everyone in the main room and nothing is happening at all

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
How do you even get in the dungeon? Done everything I can in the trap room, talked to everyone in the main room and nothing is happening at all
There's two little blue rocks, buy the stairs. Those are the keys that you need to interact with.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
My game crashes and tell me it can't load some complicated audio file .ogg something something.

I ran it with the Locale Emulator and copied those files. What used to be a bunch of crap is showing up like Japanese, so what the hell is wrong with my game?

Ricca

Dec 5, 2017
It seems a sequel's been released near the end of October.

Edit, sorry, dunno what happened but it posted before I finished typing the post.

RJ235123_img_main.jpg RJ235123_img_smp1.jpg RJ235123_img_smp9.jpg

Tagged with pregnancy, golden showers, scat (toggleable), tentacle, interspecies sex and gapeface.

There's a known error in the game launching process, but the game still loads, according to the devs.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Looking back, being unable to figure out how to even start playing, should have been a warning sign...

Mar 31, 2018
It seems a sequel's been released near the end of October.

Edit, sorry, dunno what happened but it posted before I finished typing the post.

View attachment 173378 View attachment 173379 View attachment 173380

Tagged with pregnancy, golden showers, scat (toggleable), tentacle, interspecies sex and gapeface.

There's a known error in the game launching process, but the game still loads, according to the devs.

now if only there would be a English translation. and someone to post full game here

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
also getting contasnt (failed to load audio) errors. not sure how anyone got anywhere in this game

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes