• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
The game stuck when I accessed the book at the far right in the library. It didn't freeze- I could move the cursor, but no information showed for the book and MC would not move at all. I'll try a new game later when I have more time.

Is there a walkthrough available?
this game no need walkthrough. y just go stranght to the end.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
If you want to store more than 99 potions, you can edit line 25 of CommonEvents.json replace with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and in plugins.js for YEP_CoreEngine change Default Max to this "Default Max":"999"

Relinquished

Apr 17, 2018
Just to clarify everything for people like me, there is only one ending, and its at Floor 40. After that you can continue playing as per normal. It doesn't unlock anything. There's no CG viewer either so theres not much point in having a 100% save. Nevertheless, if you do want one, here is my save where i used the editor and gave myself everything.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
ok for people that had problems with this such as me, Using WINRAR set the "name encoding" to Japanese and extract files, Also make sure you use something like Locale Emulator to run the game in japanese, After doing that you should be all set to go.

Reactions: Boredom2nd

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
This is, by far, THE worst game i ever played. I'm even impressed it's even possible to be so bad at making games.

xelemental

Jan 14, 2019
The CGs are decent. The gameplay mechanics are interesting in the sense each enemy encounter applies a debuff that interacts with other enemy encounters later. The level design though, it's practically non-existent. All levels are randomized each and every time you visit them. Since there is no more planning to them other than their appreance and the types of enemies that spawn in them, the game quickly becomes a mindless grind, as each following level has little to no difference in what needs to be done in them to progress.
The game immediately says at the start that it incorporates no character levels to grind for. This initially was fairly interesting as I wondered how it would balance the difficulty curve. Turns out that the grind is not for levels, it's for resources instead. You still need to grind for money and crafting materials, which you use to upgrade your stats. So it's practically the same as grinding for XP and character levels.
Kind of a horrible game to play. If only there were some gallery that contains all the CGs of this game. There are a lot of combinations of appearance and costume choices available, so customisation is fun. The CG is pretty much the only praiseworthy part of this game.

Nov 4, 2019
had to get these else where (as the mega in the OP is dead), but these are fixed file names. (aka not gibberish, no loading errors, don't need JP locale)
/
|
Can you reupload these files please?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
zippy still works

Workupload: or

Last edited:

Kerenga

May 10, 2018
How to fix the random freezing mid game? Its completely unplayable like that.
And dont tell me i need jap locals or something. Im playing the corrected version from Garnet X.
And i have more than enough RAM. When it freezes im at about 11 GB from 32.
Anyone has a solution?

Jan 28, 2022
Those invisible switches ruin the game, there are way too goddamn many.

Edit: If you use the blue warp pads to end up by chance in the succubus store, you can buy a harness that makes traps visible, but at the expense of increased damage (also when going down stairs). Meh, not a fix but it at least makes the game playable.

Now I just gotta figure out which game files delete to remove the horrible voice moaning.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win(456 MB/ 131 MB) : , (Final)

Last edited:

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
How does one add tags to a game? Barring that, somebody needs to add a pregnancy tag, because that's definitely in this game.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes