• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
So, I figured out how to fix the crashes and play the game. You guys need to change to Japanese Local in Windows (START -> Region languages -> Administrative -> Change Locale -> Japan) first before unpacking the archive, otherwise your file names will become corrupted.. Then unpack the game again.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
how? i cant even save since i get stuck in a loading loop
the only way to save is use portal in each 10 floor (10/20/30/40), or use ones in your room (when u be kick out from dungeon). So, instead of exploring, better go to next floor ASAP (for avoid be kick out game with low computer like me). After go to floor 50 and meet ending, you can run again for fun play.

here some my tips:

-each 10 floor, u can learn new skills which help u break wall for easy going. and the evalator in begin room will active which help u go to floor 10,20...

-catch the fairy, she will give u some good item. u cant catch her until u learn skills make wall to restrained her.

-jump to blue circle in dungeon, its lead u to the secret rooms. some rooms i know:

+the orc shop: craft high item like underwear...

+the nun shop: remove your title

+the pool: donate gold for good item

+the succubus shop: craft erotic item like bondage harness, tentacle...

-talk with high elf in your room, she help increase u HP base on how much u be fuck.

Mar 31, 2018
It seems a sequel's been released near the end of October.

Edit, sorry, dunno what happened but it posted before I finished typing the post.

View attachment 173378 View attachment 173379 View attachment 173380

Tagged with pregnancy, golden showers, scat (toggleable), tentacle, interspecies sex and gapeface.

There's a known error in the game launching process, but the game still loads, according to the devs.
is there a thread for the second one yet on here if so can someone link it for me as I cant find it

Th0m4s

Oct 15, 2018
help!!! when i try to enter the menu i entered in a loading loop then i quit it and tried to load my save and entered in the same loading loop.how do i solve it?

supercow297

May 21, 2019
the only way to save is use portal in each 10 floor (10/20/30/40), or use ones in your room (when u be kick out from dungeon). So, instead of exploring, better go to next floor ASAP (for avoid be kick out game with low computer like me). After go to floor 50 and meet ending, you can run again for fun play.

here some my tips:

-each 10 floor, u can learn new skills which help u break wall for easy going. and the evalator in begin room will active which help u go to floor 10,20...

-catch the fairy, she will give u some good item. u cant catch her until u learn skills make wall to restrained her.

-jump to blue circle in dungeon, its lead u to the secret rooms. some rooms i know:

+the orc shop: craft high item like underwear...

+the nun shop: remove your title

+the pool: donate gold for good item

+the succubus shop: craft erotic item like bondage harness, tentacle...

-talk with high elf in your room, she help increase u HP base on how much u be fuck.
I'm on floor 52, what's the floor 50 ending and how did you unlock it? Can you share a save file?

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I'm on floor 52, what's the floor 50 ending and how did you unlock it? Can you share a save file?
maybe i mistake. i dont remember exactly which the floor ending, but this floor i go last tell she cant go continuos and she meet her fate.
ps: i can up save but i dont know where is it in my old pc, lol.

ps: u can play part 2, which already upload in 4rum. It fun2.

supercow297

May 21, 2019
maybe i mistake. i dont remember exactly which the floor ending, but this floor i go last tell she cant go continuos and she meet her fate.
ps: i can up save but i dont know where is it in my old pc, lol.

ps: u can play part 2, which already upload in 4rum. It fun2.
I think the last "cutscene" was on floor 40 when she gets gangraped and there's no more story.

Does the second one get as tedious? lol

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The game stuck when I accessed the book at the far right in the library. It didn't freeze- I could move the cursor, but no information showed for the book and MC would not move at all. I'll try a new game later when I have more time.

Is there a walkthrough available?

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes