RPGM - Completed - Erotic Trap Dungeon [Final] [I can not win the girl]

1. 1.00 star(s)

HentaiGeheBoiz

MEH in every way. Also to make it work you need to commit a ritual in a Japanese locale.

Art is poor, censored and boring. Her speed is waaaaaaaay tooo slow.

Dont forget the part that the download links have bad version.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4611460

Wish I read the reviews here before I wasted my time.

There is absolutely nothing good I can say about this game. It's like if you took the game "Succubus Trap Island" removed all the plot, character profiles, gameplay, exploration, and literally everything else and stripped it into a barebones mess.

THAT's what you'll find here.

Hopefully you read this before playing. If not, my condolences.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Noumen

This game is unfinished mess that deserves negative score for being sold as it is. The basic idea is interesting: your goal is to escape from top of the tower riddled with sexual traps and enemies. For the first 10 minutes or so game looks promising, with simple base, some vendors, numerous mechanics related to to the maze and cloth system with a lot of customization. And then impression is gone the moment you enter first floor and thus actual gameplay.

Gameplay:
    - Special tiles/objects/enemies are pointless and don't matter at all. For example there are many movement related, yet you will never use any because there's no point.
    - Random generation is terrible resulting in repetitive , small, ugly mess, that you will just ignore anyway, since, as said above, none of the tiles or items really matter.
    -There is no battle system or meaningful resource system, you just run into enemies and get prompted to press arrows in correct order; there is no challenge to it ever.
    - 90% mandatory roguelike ingredients and solutions are missing, like shortcuts to levels, items collection, vendors to buy from without restarting, skills reassignment without restarting and so on. not that the last one matters because:
    - skills are pointless, there are 3: remove terrain, create terrain and movement. The only one you might bother to use is removing terrain.
    - No strategy can be formed since this game is completely random in what matters, like invisible undetectable traps that pop every few steps. It's just annoyance mind you and i completed game in one run.

I could go on but you get the idea. Game is clearly unfinished with basic ingredients present in fractured state.

Other:
    - MC is complete blank and so is story
    - Sex scenes are very short and... pointless; all come from traps and enemies and involve molesting and rape

And now for the worst offender - if you snooze through 40 lvls you get "ending" where MC goes into dead end (sic!) and you are informed she gets raped by dozens of monsters. The end. Not even description or anything. It was clear from the start that dev left game unfinished but this level of disrespect toward player is something else entirely.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +lot of scenes
    +interesting mechanics
    +upgrades
    +lot of floors and other niche features
    +okay art & voice
    +gameplay heavy (if want that from H game)

CONs:
    -no persona (just scenes, 0 interest in the character)
    -gameplay heavy (if I play H game, it has another purpose)
    -short scenes
    -feels hollow

Comments:
    First things first. It's pretty unique hentai game with plenty of features and interesting mechanics. So on that regard it's damn solid.

On the other hand.. It feels oddly hollow. I just don't care about character at all, scenes feel just blatant thus can't get into them. And I prefer hentai games more simple with great scenes, then this type of quick paced scenes and lot of playing is simply not my thing. As wise words say, good hentai game is master of one handed play.

Point being. For it's unique perspective. It's a good game. Just for me it feels hollow and fairly pointless.
    6/10
  5. 1.00 star(s)

demoka

It is hard to believe how shit this game is.

First off, people in the thread asking for a full save - it's useless. There is no gallery or anything of the kind. The only way to see scenes is to play the shit game.

Second, there is an annoying DDR minigame every 2nd or 3rd encounter.

Third, there is pee and scat scenes. You can tell the game you don't want that, but it still shows you the pee scenes.

Finally, it's just ridiculous mechanics all over. 4 generic crystal and hexagram sprites, do totally different things, don't mix them up!! Don't pee in a public place, but also the only private bathroom is used for toggling scat scenes and you can't pee there. 8 skills but you have to return to base to switch between arbitrary pairs of them. The list goes on.

Don't play this.