1.40 star(s) 5 Votes

marcoaj

May 21, 2017
use 7zip instead of rar to extract, if u have any problem! and run in xp compatiblity mode

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
tried to fix it, works for me. hope it works for you too. there is no gibberish when i extract the fixed version.

What was fixed ?
I should post it on the OP - just wondering what the description should be?

Edit - Added it to the OP.
Thank You :eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Overall it was ok, just didn't like the body function scenes (even turned off you get a couple). At least a lot of the conditions are "walk it off". Images were fairly good, just don't think that I am going to spend a lot of time with this one. Thanks for the upload though!

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Just trying it out now. Yeah I wish the belly inflation was due to cum inflation with all the beasts that can screw you. Not big on the scat urine stuff.
But nice change from monster grind combat. Thanks for the upload

BTW, probably missing something obvious, but where do you get the liquid to enable you to make outfits?

Last edited:

pirollo

May 2, 2017
i'm keeping gettin this error:
someone as solved it?

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
I check now the files only in the audio files are a lot filename errors hm think that may chase the problems.
files like that:
éõé┴é¡éÞé«é┐éÒé«é┐éÒÆÀé▀_24sec.rpgmvo
or
æõÄîüuâ_âüücéóé¡ücéáéƒéóé¡éúéúüv_6sec.rpgmvo
Found only in 2 sections this www\audio\se and www\audio\bgs.
think when that names get fixed all problems gone.

Btw found another bug every time when now loading comes the game frezes and stop working any know how to fix?

Last edited:

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
like there is atleast 5 games right now with some decent gameplay, good storyline and really great art style that just screams "its time to fap" ... but these dream games aren't getting translated ... only dumb game i don't get it i wish i knew how to translate id be a fucking god id translate all the good game i swear to god ....

Ps: Waiting on Clymenia new game ... to be translated ...

Last edited:

Jounah

Jul 24, 2017
I played a game just like this but the girl had blue hair and you fought in dungeons, but that game was in Japanese. I hope this is fun too.

Das Ras

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah I'm getting the same bug where it says Now Loading and just does nothing after that.

EDIT: I reinstalled the game and it's all fine now apparently. weird.

Last edited:

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
So is this game censored or not? "Censorship: No / Mosaic" isn't really telling me anything.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
What was fixed ?
I should post it on the OP - just wondering what the description should be?

Edit - Added it to the OP.
Thank You :eek:penedeyewink:
no problem

i simply extracted it in jap locale and then repacked it again but this time correctly, so people can extract it without bugs or the need to change to jap locale.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
no problem

i simply extracted it in jap locale and then repacked it again but this time correctly, so people can extract it without bugs or the need to change to jap locale.
@Twistty

Might as well make that link the primary link. Extracting the game is not the only issue for people without the locale (which I'm assuming is the VAST majority of people on this website). If you do manage to extract it without the locale, you can run it but you can only save once. Saving a second time forces the game to get stuck "LOADING", opening the menu also forces "LOADING".

This version fixed it.

Otherwise, there's just going to be a lot of people like me who download the first link. Get shafted by the lack of locale, and have to come back for the smaller link.

At the least, I would indicate that the second link also fixes the saving and menu issues.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
BTW, probably missing something obvious, but where do you get the liquid to enable you to make outfits?
I found the dye in the chests, it feels random and for me it didn't happen until level 2. Thing I didn't like is having to go through the dungeon all over again if you run back to the room with the feather when running low on potions. Maybe getting to a different level allows a shortcut.

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes