Unity Complete [English Translation] Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson [WakuWaku]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Am I unable to progress the events after reaching the final day? it says I can keep playing but special events will no longer occur.

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
As to how to access their houses while they're both sleeping? Just max out their lust and possibly the Affection with the guys as well. There are scenes available but only after midnight.
You also need to have recorded the sex acts and sell the recordings to the black market guy, that way, the partners would buy and see, slowly fracturing their relationship and 'unlock' (literally and figuratively) the NTR acts on their homes.
#
you still need the keys though, so get fishing/mining!

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
You also need to have recorded the sex acts and sell the recordings to the black market guy, that way, the partners would buy and see, slowly fracturing their relationship and 'unlock' (literally and figuratively) the NTR acts on their homes.
#
you still need the keys though, so get fishing/mining!
You cant buy the keys?

MarataBrat

Apr 4, 2021
I have a question about Yui (the green hair girl). I don't know how to progress with her after you went to the cinema with her and met her a couple of times at the construction site.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
I have a question about Yui (the green hair girl). I don't know how to progress with her after you went to the cinema with her and met her a couple of times at the construction site.
go to the construction site at night and pass the time for 4 to 5 days

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
How do i get out of the menus i.e. vending machine, movie theatre??

nvm, i needed to change to resolution

Last edited:

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
Guy this game is gem, it gave me the same feeling of urge to molest , hypnosis student elite smart phone and 300% train capacity, recommend to try now , i rate this 11/10 and put my money if i know how to buy from DL

K4R3N5

Dec 25, 2018
Why cant i view any recollection from saves files i got here, do i need to collect it myself?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote