Unity Complete [English Translation] Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson [WakuWaku]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
title.png
Japanese title: 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン
Developer:
Release: 02/Jun/2023
Version: 1.9.3
Game engine: Unity
Language: English (v2)
Store: [RJ01053661]

DOWNLOAD: attached
(Translation only; unpack the file to the root directory of the exact game version overwriting existing)

I know there will probably be an official translation, so this is just for fun, consider it an alternative, since people almost destroyed the request thread with +1s. I hope the developer do translate bubbles, spoilers and flash-text images, because the game feels worse if they aren't. And they weren't with the shipped Chinese as I didn't see any localized sprites. Also I considered reinserting the images axed due to copyright complaints around 1.6.5 version, but repacking 1.6Gb assets file just doesn't provide that much value per effort for mere ten or so small images of konbini posters, game boxes, AV covers and that one golf bag.

Edit: Updated for version 1.9.3 and also included translated sound effects since the dev doesn't care.
The mod translation is under 日本語 (Japanese language) menu in Settings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ssh1.png ssh2.png

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Where do i put the content of the axed_assets.zip file?
The assets can not be used by simply placing them somewhere. I posted them only for archival/comparison purposes. If you want to see them in-game you'll need to either repack them into the game's Unity asset file or use BepInEx with some kind of texture replacer plugin which both require some advanced knowledge.
It's either what the person above said or wrong locale. The game seem very sensitive to the regional settings so it's recommended to switch them to Japanese to avoid problems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zator and criv

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
doesn't seem to work for me. Can someone upload the full game? Here is a video of what I do unpack the file to the root directory of the exact game version overwriting existing

Also, I already set the regional to Japanese, as I always play the Japanese game

do I need BeplnEx?

p.s

I just love how the Japanese complicate their games, making them untranslatable.

Video:

Last edited:

LeMustacheMan

Feb 13, 2022
The assets can not be used by simply placing them somewhere. I posted them only for archival/comparison purposes. If you want to see them in-game you'll need to either repack them into the game's Unity asset file or use BepInEx with some kind of texture replacer plugin which both require some advanced knowledge.
It's either what the person above said or wrong locale. The game seem very sensitive to the regional settings so it's recommended to switch them to Japanese to avoid problems.
The locale emulator doesn't even pop up for me to run as, like it's not even listed.

Reactions: LiShoS
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote