Unity Complete [English Translation] Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson [WakuWaku]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
doesn't seem to work for me.
From the image it looks like you set Chinese in the Options somehow, the translation is in another castle language. Options is the second button from the bottom on your screenshot and Japanese is "日本語" in the dropdown list there.
The locale emulator doesn't even pop up for me to run as, like it's not even listed.
This game is 64-bit so obviously LocaleEmulator won't work as it's 32-bit only. You can use called "Locale Remulator" that supports x64. But you only need this as a backup option as the game works without it on many systems. You can also just switch regional settings to Japanese if necessary.

Last edited:

LeMustacheMan

Feb 13, 2022
From the image it looks like you set Chinese in the Options somehow, the translation is in another castle language. Options is the second button from the bottom on your screenshot and Japanese is "日本語" in the dropdown list there.
This game is 64-bit so obviously LocaleEmulator won't work as it's 32-bit only. You can use called "Locale Remulator" that supports x64. But you only need this as a backup option as the game works without it on many systems. You can also just switch regional settings to Japanese if necessary.
I did switch the regional settings, it still didn't work. I had the fishing bug as well as none of the movie scenes work. But I'll try the remulator to see if that'll work.

tsukikira

Jul 18, 2020
This save is also missing the construction site secret with the convenience store woman - you just need to go to the construction site at like midnight for a few nights to unlock it, which will let you get the ending scene for the third girl.

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
Is this a game thats worth downloading currently with its current translation, or do yall think its worth it to wait until a more "official" release?

LeMustacheMan

Feb 13, 2022
Is this a game thats worth downloading currently with its current translation, or do yall think its worth it to wait until a more "official" release?
Idk, its kinda buggy rn, at least for me. But for the most part it's a good translation, not that mtl shit

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
Where can you place the forth spy camera?
And how do unlock the ability to do the girls at their homes when their lovers are present?

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I'm also noticing a bug with Ayano, not sure if it's the game or the translation, but number of time you do her in her room isn't getting counted and the countered is always at zero whenever you visit her.

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
View attachment 2754579
Japanese title: 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン
Developer:
Release: 02/Jun/2023
Version: 1.7.1
Game engine: Unity
Language: English (v1)
Store: [RJ01053661]

DOWNLOAD: attached
(Translation only; unpack the file to the root directory of the exact game version overwriting existing)

I know there will probably be an official translation, so this is just for fun, consider it an alternative, since people almost destroyed the request thread with +1s. I hope the developer do translate bubbles, spoilers and flash-text images, because the game feels worse if they aren't. And they weren't with the shipped Chinese as I didn't see any localized sprites. Also I considered reinserting the images axed due to copyright complaints around 1.6.5 version, but repacking 1.6Gb assets file just doesn't provide that much value per effort for mere ten or so small images of konbini posters, game boxes, AV covers and that one golf bag.

View attachment 2754573 View attachment 2754574
mind sharing the file path for these attachments

Reactions: Layle FACT

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Thanks for the translation, I've been playing the game for 2 hours and everything is perfect. Does anyone know how to modify money with cheat engine? I couldn't find the value and I gave up after several tries xD

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
The translation(RJ01053661_1.7.1_ENG_TLv1) should be put in this file path:
Whever you installed it\Dojo NTR\Dojo NTR_Data\StreamingAssets

The axed assets were axed due to copyright or something, I think you need a bepin plugin to use them, but not having has no affect whatsoever
i got it. thanks, i replaced the table data in assets

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i'm gonna sound like such a fool but where is the root directory?
lol never mind literal was answered as i wrote the question

• Haha
Reactions: looping22

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
The assets can not be used by simply placing them somewhere. I posted them only for archival/comparison purposes. If you want to see them in-game you'll need to either repack them into the game's Unity asset file or use BepInEx with some kind of texture replacer plugin which both require some advanced knowledge.
It's either what the person above said or wrong locale. The game seem very sensitive to the regional settings so it's recommended to switch them to Japanese to avoid problems.
Hi, can you tell which tools you used for extracting and packing the assets, I tried playing around with AssetStudio and Asset Bundle Extractor but I haven't been able to load majority of the files. I wanted to play around with the textures and audio files but I don't know are they encrypted and need spesific tool and script or are the mentioned tools just failing to load streaming assets. Memory capture is always alternative but it is cumbersome for multiple files and doesn't allow me to add custom poster to Kota's room :D

Oh and big thank you for the translation, the game is great and also thanks for any tips you can provide about the tools.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote