Unity Complete [English Translation] Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson [WakuWaku]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bubbacola7588

Feb 17, 2022
I have a couple of questions:
  • How do you access houses at night? I saw images of more scenes in the houses on the dlsite page, but so far I have only got two for each girl (Mayuko in the bedroom or in the living room / Ayano in bed or on the carpet). The game hints that there is a way to enter if they (girl and their partner) are not on good terms. How do you achieve that?
  • There is also the issue of the husband and boyfriend asking you to have dinner or just go to their houses but nothing happens and the dialog just ends.
  • Finally, in the first image of the dlsite page of the game, the husband seems aware of the ntr while doing a scene in the dojo. I don't know about others, but so far, the husband and the boyfriend are clueless about the ntr in the dojo and don't react like that, although, when I started selling the videos on the black market (construction site at night), the vendor starts alluding that the buyers of those videos are both the husband and boyfriend but their interactions don't seem to change.
My honest guess is that all these elements have yet to be to be implemented in the game and it's just me being bothered by things that are just not in the current version of the game, but let me know if these things ARE accessible as of 1.7.1
As to how to access their houses while they're both sleeping? Just max out their lust and possibly the Affection with the guys as well. There are scenes available but only after midnight.

deem

Aug 10, 2016
you need to buy the keys from the merchant at night in the contruction worker area and the fish guy with the fish points and the lust and such that the other users said

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Pretty fun game at the beginning but it gets boring at the end, the little content at the end of the game and the little amount of options that you have was a bit disappointing.
This game needs a dlc or extra content to be better.
7/10

Monkeyyyyy

May 7, 2023
Hello, I wanted to ask, how can I take a girl to the movies? there is an image where they are in a cinema and I can't find the way to do it

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
Hello, I wanted to ask, how can I take a girl to the movies? there is an image where they are in a cinema and I can't find the way to do it
You just have to train with them in the morning and have enough friendship with their significant other, they then should be there at 16 and after if I remember correctly

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote